"Home" and bus stop

Ryland.

Dylan and I start making spaghetti for dinner when his mom comes home.
"I'm home!" She yells and comes into the kitchen. "Dylan? What are you doing? Oh Ryland? What are you doing here?"
"I-I-"
"He's my friend to ya know. Not just Ross."
"I know honey I just haven't seen him here in awhile."
"He's going to be over here a lot more from now on." Dylan says and turns back to the stove I stay silent through the whole thing. Mrs. Rogers head upstairs.
"Ry? Are you okay?"
"Y-yeah I-I'm f-f-fine."
"You're stuttering again. What's wrong?"
"N-nothing. I-I w-was-"
"Shh it's okay don't stutter. Just look at me when you're talking." Dylan cuts me off. I nod and continue but this time looking at him.
"I-I Was just nervous. I t-thought she d-didn't want me h-here like e-everybody else."
"Ryland." He says and wraps his arms around me tightly. "Don't say stuff like that. Everybody wants you here, especially me."
"W-why?"
"We've been over this Ry. You're an amazing person. You just have to get yourself to believe it."
"O-okay." I say and he kisses my lips lightly.
----
Once we finished dinner, me and Dylan head up to his room again.
"Ryland?"
"Y-yeah?"
"Do you wanna keep us a secret?"
"W-what do you mean?"
"Do you want to be my boyfriend and tell the world?"
"Y-you're willing to do t-that for m-me?"
"Yes I'll do anything for you Ryland."
"O-okay then y-yes. I-i will be y-your b-boyfriend." I say and look into his piercing blue eyes. He kisses my lips.
"You don't know how happy that makes me." He says and kisses me again but a little longer. "We don't have to tell people right away. But sooner rather than later."
"O-okay. I-I like that b-better."
"Me too. I'm not ready to come out yet. I like being in the closet."
"Me t-too."
------
The next morning I wake up with strong arms wrapped protectively around my waist. I look behind me and see Dylan's sleeping form. God he's so cute. His eyes open and I'm met with those beautiful blue eyes.
"Good morning handsome." He says in the sexiest morning voice ever.
"G-good morning."
"We gotta get up. We're late ya know." He says and I look at the clock. We really are shit!
I jump out of bed and so doesn't he. He hands me some clothes which is just a sweatshirt. I'll just wear the same pants. I quick run to the bathroom fix my hair and put some mouth wash in.
We grab our stuff and were out the door along with Tanner.
Once we reach the bus stop I see my brother already there looking wickedly pissed. We walk over to him and he stomps over.
"Where the fuck were you Ryland?"
"D-Dylan's." I stutter and walk away. I sit down on the bench and wait for the bus to come.