Beginning

Ryland

Beep beep beep my alarm clock goes. Another day of hell. Maybe today won't be so bad ah who am I kidding everyday is always bad.

My names Ryland. I'm in 10 grade and have one older brother. His names Ross, he's a junior. Our relationship is weird. When we are at home he's my best friend. When we are at school he has nothing to do with me, just like everybody else. In case you haven't noticed I'm the outcast of the school.

I walk down the hallway of our old one story house and slip on my converse.
"Ross I'm leaving. Hurry up." I yell up to my brother.
"Coming!" I hear faintly then footsteps from behind.
Soon after Ross comes to the door and we head to the bus stop, making small talk. Well he does most of the talking I just listen. We soon reach the bus stop and Ross's buddies are there this morning so of course Ross goes over to hang with them and leaves me in the dust. Nothing new I'm use to it by now.

The bus soon pulls up and we hop on. My brother and his friends going to the back and I soon follow. I sit in my normal seat right in front of Ross and his best friend Dylan. I've known Dylan since we were little. If anyone's my friend it's Dylan. He knows a lot about me and can read me like an open book. But he's the only one, nobody else cares. At times I don't even think Dylan cares about me. Sure he may act like my friend but that's just because nobody else will be friends with me. How sad Is that my brothers best friend is the only person who cares.
"Hey Ry." Dylan says leaning up over the seat.
"Hey Dylan." I say quietly.
"What's going on Ryland?" Man Dylan looks so cute right now. His baby blue eyes and dark hair on top of his head. Woah! Why am I thinking those thoughts?
"Nothing." I whisper trying to get those thoughts out of my head.
"Whatever you say Ryland." He says and stands up along with everybody else. My brother walks off the bus and Dylan leans down to whisper in my ear. "I know you're lying. Tell me after school." He finishes and kisses my ear normally.
I stand up and walk towards the school door heading for my locker. I grab my first period books and head to geometry.

Once lunch comes around, I haven't had any in counters with Adam yet. Adams my biggest bully ever. So I knew I'm in for it during gym. I finish messing in my food and throw it away I didn't eat much of it, eh who cares.
----
I reach the gym locker room and head to my locker. It's in the corner away from everybody else's. I take my white school shirt off and put a t-shirt on. I pull my Kaki pants off and slip on my grey shorts.
All of a sudden I feel pain exert through my back as I'm pushed up against the cold brick wall hard.
"Fucking faggot." Adam says and he punches me in the stomach. I start coughing bad. I can't breathe. I'm pushed down to the ground and kicked in the lower back. I hear footsteps leading out the door to the gymnasium. I sit there trying to catch my breath coughing to death.

_____________

Hey y'all! So as I said before the rest of R5 nor stormy or mark will be in this. Just Ryland and Ross.

The next update will hopefully be tomorrow night.

3 comments & 3 votes for more!!!