Savior

"Ryland you don't want to do this. Stop please." A voice says behind me. They put their hand on my shoulder and turn me around. It's Ross.
"W-wh-wh-why n-n-not?" I ask tears flowing down my cheeks sobs escaping my lips. "I-I-I'm w-w-worth-worthless."
Ross pulls me into his chest and plays with my hair.
"Shhh Ry come on its alright. You aren't worthless, you're far from it."
"N-n-no. Y-Y-Y-you a-a-al-ways s-say I a-am." I stutter out.
"Shhh Ryland stop. I never meant any of it! Please I need you in my life! You're not worthless. You aren't a horrible weird little brother. You're an amazing little brother." Ross says and kisses the top of my forehead. "I'm sorry of all of the things I did to you. I'm sorry for ruining your chance with Dylan. If anything I'm the bad brother."
"N-n-no y-you a-a-aren't. Y-you're a-an a-a-awe-some br-brother."
"Thanks Ry. Come on let's go home." Ross says and lifts me up bridle style and carries me home.
Once we reach home I don't see dad anywhere around.
"W-wh-where's d-d-dad?"
"I'm not sure Ry. Let's find something to eat." He says and sets me at the table.
I wonder where dad is. I hope he comes back soon. I want to talk to him. I didn't mean to make him mad.
Ross starts making us dinner and the front door opens. Excited maybe it's dad coming home, I run to the door. But I was wrong. I stopped dead in my tracks when I seen who it was.
______________________
Sorry it's short!!
Hey guys! Okay I'm so so so so sorry I haven't updated in like 4 months but I promise to update at least once a week maybe more depending on school! Hope you like it!