They know

Some language in this chapter.

Ryland
The next morning I wake up and look at the clock. The little red numbers read 6:36 which means it's time for hell hole.
Taking my time, I climb out of bed and get light headed. I take a slower and soon I go pick my clothes out. Just a long sleeve shirt and black skinny jeans. I also decide that I'm gonna wear a beanie. I like snapbacks more but I want to wear a beanie.
After my shower I walk down the stairs and see it's a mess. There's red solo cups and garbage everywhere. I'm not cleaning that up, Ross can.
I spot Dylan's hair on the floor laying by the TV. So I walk over to him to wake him up.
"D-Dylan." I stutter scared he's going to hurt me for waking him up. "D-Dyl."
His eyes soon open and he sees me there and jumps a bit.
"Good morning baby."
"Morning." I say quietly.
"Come on let's go to school." He says and kisses my lips lightly. Somehow I think back to last night when Ross kissed me. I want to feel his lips on me again.
What the actual fcuk! Why would I want that again? He's my brother!
Dylan goes to the bathroom to freshen up while I get my things together.
-----------
School was going good until lunch came around. I sat in my usual spot in the corner at a table on its own.
"Look I hear the fag got some last night." I heard someone say last night. "Betcha it was his first."
I look up to see one of Ross's friends. His names Kyle.
"Rumor has it you really are a fairy."
"H-h-how?"
"Oh you blew your own brother last night. Pretty sad you can't even get someone to do that beside your brother."
Tears flood my eyes like Niagara Falls.
"Aww he's crying."
"Kyle leave him alone." I hear a familiar voice say. It's Ross.
"What? You liked him sucking your dcik?"
"Yeah he was amazing, Better than any other girl. Keep your damn trap shut unless you know for sure. Leave my brother alone." Ross growls and Kyle walks away.
"T-t-thanks R-Ross."
"Your welcome." He says and walks away also.
Well that was the first thing he has said to me since last night in the closet.
It was also probably the nicest thing he's ever done for me.
____________________
Hey I updated like I promised! Still a bit shorter.
COMMENT BELOW!
Beanies or snapbacks?