What?

Ryland
While we were walking to the bus stop Ross walked ahead of me. I wonder what him and dad were talking about earlier. Probably about me no doubt.
"Hey Ross. Hey Ry." Dylan says as we reach the bus stop.
"You're discussing Dylan." Ross says.
"What?"
"I know what you're doing with the faggot!"
"What am I doing?"
"You're with him don't even say you aren't because I seen you two yesterday!"
"Calm down please Ross." Dylan says looking worriedly. "Please don't tell anyone. I'll explain later. It won't happen again."
Is Dylan really that ashamed of me? I know I would be if I was him.
"J-j-just l-leave m-me a-a-alone." I say and look down as I climb on the bus.
"Ryland." Dylan says but I ignore him. I put my headphones in and drain out the world.
-----
Its third period when I encounter Adam and his gang.
Two of them hold me up against the lockers while I struggle to get away from them. Giving up I just let them hold me there without a struggle.
"Rumor has it you cut yourself Queerland. Is it true?" Adam asks.
"N-n-n-n-o." I stutter out.
"I don't believe you. Pull his sleeves up." Adam instructs the guys to do and they of course obey his demand.
"You do cut! Little faggot try going the other way maybe you'll actually do something to yourself." Adam says and his buddies start laughing along with him. That's when I realize one of them has their phone out and is recording me.
Adam takes his fist and connects it to my head. My cheek slaps against the locker cutting it. I know there's a bruise from his fist too.
The group soon leaves and I realize the bell has rung. I slid down the lockers so I'm sitting on the floor. Tears flow down my cheek like a river. I get up from where I'm sitting and walk to the bathroom nobody uses. I cry my eyes out like the little baby I am. God I want to cut. I want to so fcuking bad. But I promised dad I wouldn't. But I have too. No I can't. I have a war in my head of deciding whether I should or not.
I decide not to. I picture dad sitting in front of me crying. It broke my heart. I want to talk to him. I want to call him.
I dial his number and wait for him to answer.
"Hello?"
"D-D-dad?"
"Ry I'm in a meeting I can't talk."
"B-but.."
"I'll call you later. I have to go Ryland."
"B-bye." I say softly but he has already hung up.
Tears flow faster than they have ever before. He won't care if I do it just one little cut. It won't matter. I'll say it's from the time before.
I grab my back pack and search threw it. I find what I'm looking for and do the only thing I know how to do. Everybody knows what I do so why stop now?
---
Lunch rolls around and I'm still in the bathroom. I've stopped crying by now but I can't stop thinking. I get up and splash some water on my puffy red face. I grab my bag and head out the door. I walk to the lunch room and sit in my normal seat in the corner and take my bottle of water and bag of lunch out. I decide on what to eat. Cheese-its. they're my favorite. I put the rest of my lunch in my bag and take little bits of my cheese-its. I go on my phone and see if my dad has tried to call me. Nope he hasn't. He probably won't either. I thought he said he was going to change. Be home more. Whatever I guess people don't keep there promises. I know I sure don't.
Dylan's POV
-before lunch-
"Dylan why are with my brother?"
"I don't know. I feel bad for him I guess."
"So you don't really like him?"
"I don't know."
"Just stay away from him dyl. It'll be the best thing you've ever done. He's got way to many problems for you to deal with."
"I know he has a lot of problems Ross. But nobody else helps him."
"My dad is trying to."
"Alright I feel better knowing someone is."
"So you'll stay away from him and just be friends with me?"
"I guess so."
"Awesome now let's go. I'm starving."
"You always are."
"True."
We head to the lunch room and eat.
________________________
4 votes and 2 comments for more!