[ chapter two ]

venus' pov

venus' pov

this is what i could find if you're uncomfortable with it you can imagine what your comfortable in !!

i was with thor, tony and maria listening to rhodey's story about war machine.

"well, you know, the suit can take the weight, right? so i take the tank, fly it right up to the general's palace, drop it at his feet, i'm like, "boom! you looking for this?"

we look at him blankly, waiting for him to continue the story.

" 'boom! are you looking..' why do i even talk to you guys? everywhere else that story kills." he said, annoyed.

"well, is that it?" i asked, sipping on champagne.

"yes!" he said, starting to get frustrated.

"that's the whole story?" thor asked.

"yeah, it's a war machine story."

"well, it's very good then. very impressive." thor replied, laughing.

"amazing story. one of your best." i said, finishing my champagne.

"quality save. so, no pepper? she's not coming?" rhodey asked.

"no." tony said.

"hey, what about jane? where are the ladies, gentlemen?" maria asked.

"probably bailed on them. i wouldn't blame them." i jokingly say.

"for your information, venus, ms. potts has a company to run." tony replied.

"yes, i'm not even sure what country's jane in. her work on the convergence has made her the world's foremost astronomer." thor said.

"and the company that pepper runs is the largest tech conglomerate on earth. it's pretty exciting."

"there's even talk about jane getting a... um, uh.. nobel prize."

"yeah, they...they must be busy because they'd hate missing you guys get together." maria said, coughing. "testosterone! excuse me!" she said, walking away with rhodey.