-Part 1-

3rd person point of view

In Todorokis household it was only him and his father. His mother died when he was born. He wished he had siblings but he ruined that chance didn't he. His father never blamed him and his father wasn't exactly interested in women anymore ever since he came out as gay to Todoroki. Todoroki recently saw his father and his friend hawks fucking and has never said a word about it. He didn't know what to even say. How could he confront his father without him being embarrassed? Eh, Todoroki didn't mind endeavor and hawks getting jiggy with it. 

Shoto's p.o.v while texting at school

Pokemon ball 🥶+🥵: Father I don't want to go to South Carolina with you I wish I stay at home. 
Seen

Hoe for birdie: Aren't you supposed to be in class right now? 😑 
Seen

Pokemon ball 🥶+🥵: uh no...maybe, but that doesn't matter I refuse to go.
Seen

Hoe for birdie: Do to class dumbass and maybe you'll learn something for once. 🙄
Seen 

Hoe for birdie: Also, I already packed your stuff. You're coming and no talking back shoto.
Seen

  After school 

✨Smut✨

Endeavors p.o.v

Endeavor: F-fuck~ahh birdie you're so tight around my cock. That's right beg-keep begging for you to cum around my thick cock. A-ahh

Hawks: mmmm, please let me cum p-please I need it, I crave it....please sir~.

And with that, I came while hawks were trying his best to keep his legs from shaking. Little whimpers escaping his mouth trying to keep them in.

Endeavor: baby bird it's alright you can cum too since my son is coming how now.

And with that, he came.

Hawks: Sorry, I'll make it up to you later. He said while gathering his clothes and getting ready to leave.

Naked endeavor: You better, here. I walked up to him and gave him a peck on the cheek and he blushed as he walked out of the house.

Shoto's p.o.v

I'm walked into my house from school. I wish I waited a couple of minutes before the entire because I saw my father in nothing. Completely naked. "Uh-i umm..................."

To be continued...

If you liked part 1 please consider adding it to the rest of your Wattpad stories.