Part 2

.Recap.

Todoroki walked into his house to see his father completely naked after having "fun" with hawks.

. Back the story, Todoroki's p.o.v.

"Uh-i umm................" I am there starring at my father up and down. I turn my head quickly. "FATHER PUT SOME CLOTHES ON PLEASE!!" I screamed mainly because he was just standing there puzzled. Finally, his brain remembered he's naked in front of his son. SHIT! He said and ran into his room. "Finally," I whispered as I walked into the house and closing the door behind me.

-Later in the day at 5:00 pm-

Still todorokis p.o.v

"I already packed your bags so go to the car already!" my father said from upstairs. "Fineee," I said as I grabbed my bags and made my way to the car. I waited for my father to come which he did.

.3rd person point of view.

Soon enough they arrived at the airport. Their flight left at 7:00 pm and it was 5:00 pm. They lived pretty close to the airport so it wasn't a long drive. After they arrived Todoroki went to Chick-fa-la from the airport. They got on their plane with zero complications whatsoever. They arrived in South Carolina at 10:00 pm. they went to their hotel for some much-needed sleep.

The next day Todorki's p.o.v

I woke up after a long ass 2-hour flight with another 1 hour and 30-minute drive on a freaking shuttle bus. We arrive, but who am I to complain honestly? I get out of bed and walk into the bathroom and started brushing my teeth and taking a shower. After that, I walk back to my bed and face plant into my bed. "Ugh," I said being the son of a famous basketball player is not as glorious as you think.  We make our way to the basketball tournament and I sit down and pull out some lip gloss.

/3rd person point of view/

A couple of hours go by and currently there at the basketball game. Endeavor is yelling at the players on the team to do better, the basketball players sweating and focusing on winning the game, and Todoroki....applying lip gloss only to wipe it off after he's done applying. Todoroki sat in his seat that had the word "SHOTO" on it so no one sat in his seat. A certain number 5  dribbled across the court and saw some dumbass sitting there applying way too much lipgloss. 

Bakugou's p.o.v 

I make my way down the court and I see a young boy around my age and had half red and half white hair. He had more of a feminine body which I found to be sexy in a weird way. He looked bored out of his mind while applying lip gloss. Anyway, I shot a 3 pointer and made it.

.After the game, still bakugou's p.o.v.

After the game, I made my way to the boy I saw earlier in the game. "Uh... HEY!" I yelled even though he was right in front of me. Now that I look at him he is short, I mean I'm 5,11 but he only looks to be 5,0 it's kinda cute how he had to look up just to see me.  "Ummm hi?" his voice sounds so quiet and seems kinda nervous to talk to me. "You good I mean for a little shortie yourself," I say trying not to laugh in his face. "I'm not short you're just tall," he says in a monotone voice with a blank expression on his face. "Sorry I really have to go, but I wanna see you later," he says with a slight smile on his face. I stand there confused as he walked away only to blow a kiss before turning around again. I felt my cheeks turn red from him flirting who is he? I know I've seen him before at a couple of games but I was always too busy trying to win to care. Maybe it's not just about winning. I think to myself.