Part 5

.Recap.

Bakugou invited Todoroki to come over to his hotel room.

Todoroki's p.o.v  

Bakugou invited me to his room. I told him sure because it was 4:00 am and because I wasn't really busy. Bakugou lead me up to his room and it was pretty clean for the most part. It looked my mine except for the aroma of sweat in his room. "This is my room...don't touch shit alright?" bakugou said. Only, I found the smell of sweat to be ✨smexy✨in a way. "Got it." I said as we sat on his bed.

Bakugou's p.o.v

We sat on my bed and started playing 20 questions since Todoroki suggested it to get to know each other better. "What's your sexuality?" I asked out of curiosity. " oh, I'm bisexual." he said I'm just happy he was at least interested in guys. " How old are you?" he asked. Do I look that old? Damn. "I'm fucking 16. What's your favorite color?" I could tell he was thinking for a moment but finally said, " My favorite color is white I believe." It went on like this for another 15 minutes until we play strip truth or dare. "Truth or dare?" I say. "Dare." he says a bit too confident for my liking. "I dare you to let me give you a hickey to see how your dad would react." I say.

Todoroki's p.o.v

Right now I only have a long-sleeved shirt on with boxers. Katsuki, (which I choose to call him to piss him off.) has the same amount of clothes on as me. "Damn it!" I say laughing. "You're making my crackhead side come out...katsuki~." I say flirting with him a bit on purpose. " SHUT UP AND LET ME DO MY STUPID DARE!! He yells. I wanted him to give me a hickey but, my dad would kill me but that wasn't going to stop me from letting him. "Okay." I say shifting closer to him.

Bakugou's p.o.v

He says okay and slowly moves over to me. I inch towards his neck, just to breathe on his neck for a moment to let him know I'm going all in. My mouth hit his neck gently. I slowly start kissing his neck before I let my teeth onto his skin. I hear him gasp not ready for the sudden movement, but I could tell he was enjoying every second of it. I let my teeth sink in deeper onto his skin. For a second I sit up to make my way to the other side of his neck as he tilts his head so I have better access. He starts moaning with every bite mark I make on his skin. Soon after we're done. I count at least 7 hickeys visible but I know I did much more...