Part 4

.Recap.

Todoroki takes the elevator downstairs to find bakugou staring right at him.

Bakugou's p.o.v

That little son of a bitch left me blushing after he blew me a kiss from the basketball game. I went back to my hotel room to find fucking Deku eating Kirishima's face-off (making out :>) "DAMN DEKU GET A ROOM!" I say at the top of my lungs. "A-ahh sorry..." he says looking embarrassed. "Don't be embarrassed babe it's just bakubro mad because I shot the winning basket today" Kirishima says proudly.
"Shut the fuck up would ya?" I ask feeling myself getting a headache. "uhh...No thanks bakubro." Kirishima says getting on the elevator with Deku. "See ya later kachan!" Deku says as the elevator door closes. I walk into the lounge area of the hotel to sit down at a computer to play Roblox and bully 9-year-olds, something that oddly calms me.

{Later still bakugou's p.o.v}

It's around 11:00 pm and is getting tired. I guess I should sleep. I take the stairs instead only because my room is on the second floor. I flop on my bed and slip away into my dreams. Beeeeeeep! My alarm clock screams in my ears.  I'm about to tell shut up at my alarm but I remember it's 3:30 am. I make my way downstairs to the gym. After a half-hour goes by I go to the elevators to go back to bed. The doors open and I'm met with half red half white hair. Oh, it's the kid from earlier. He looks up at me and says, "sorry I just *yawns* was about to get some coffee if you don't mind getting out my way, please." I look at his perfect face, although he has a burn mark he still looks beautiful. "Oh uhh yeah, I-actually can I come with?" I say in my half-awake half tired voice. I can tell he wasn't expecting that because he starts stuttering through his sentence. " umm s-sure I was uh o-oh, I'm whispering again...sorry I didn't mean to. He says looking embarrassed while fiddling with his sleeve. "It's alright. Let's go I say grabbing his hand from his sleeve." he goes without complaint which I appreciate because I have low energy at this point. We walk over and he starts making his coffee. "What's your name?" I ask because I felt like I should. "hmm? Oh Shoto, Shoto Todoroki." he answers. Endeavor's son...nice. He told me he had a well-mannered son with decent looks but, damn the was an understatement he was gorgeous. He finished making his coffee but, I didn't want our interaction to end here I wanted more. "HEY DUMBASS WOULD YOU CONSIDER COMING TO MY ROOM MAYBE!" I yell getting worked up. It didn't even phase him. "Well, I'm not busy so why not," he says in a monotone voice. "Good" is all I say back to him before leading him up to my room.