Part 3

.Recap.

Bakugou met todoroki after the basketball game and talked a bit before todoroki left. 

-Todoroki's p.o.v-

After I blew number 5 a kiss which left him blushing. I walked to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. When you do figure skating you pay attention to your body image. No one wants to look at you if you are not the best and don't look the best. That's why I stopped eating because I feel like I'm getting fatter every day and I can't risk not being perfect. My father doesn't know, I just lie and say I ate in my room. I know it's not healthy in the slightest but I manage. After I'm done looking at myself in the mirror I walk back out and go to my father. "Father, are we done?" I ask wanting to go home and cut myself for being a mistake. "Yes, we're done but, I saw you talking to bakugou." it takes me a moment to think who's bakugou. "Mmm, oh number 5? Yes, I was talking to him and?" I say a bit skeptical about why my father cared who I was talking to. "Stay away from him, I'm not trying to be mean in any way but he's not the person for you, I promise." my father says. "Why?" I say he number 5 seems a bit rude but other than that theres nothing wrong with him. "He's just gone through a lot and I don't want you going down the same hole as him." My father says. I know my father is not overprotective in any way so when he says something it's the truth. "Alright but I'm still going to talk to him, I want to learn more about him....he appears intriguing in a way." my father gave me a death stare but let it go.  We walk to the car and get in.

;)At the hotel(;

'Endeavors p.o.v/ thoughts'

I want Todoroki to have friends but, not bakugou. Bakugou is very special. I found him when I was at the convince store and was looking for more cooking materials. He was there and had a cart full of knives and other sharp objects and had big puffy eyes. I walked up to him and asked him his name, he straight up ignored me and left the aisle. Later I saw him at checkout buying his items and messing with his sleeves a bit but like itching them. I asked him if he was okay and he burst out crying into my chest. I brought him home and left his cart there. Todoroki was still in middle school and sleep after he was grounded for leaving the house and sleeping outside because he had an attitude. With him sleep I brought in the boy I had with me. He told me how he cut himself once or twice and how he was depressed after his mother verbally abused him. He spent the night at my house and asked him if he liked any sports. He said he liked basketball so I asked him if wanted to try out for my team and he gladly excepted. He made the cut mainly because I was letting on the team no matter what. He went home the next day and went to school and everything. I secretly paid for therapy for him. He got better but he has anger issues and still goes to therapy for that reason. I didn't want Todoroki to go down the same hole as him so I didn't want him talking to him.

Todorokis p.o.v 

After we went home father was in his room doing something I don't care really. I went to the kitchen got a knife and went to work I made 6 new cuts next to the last 30ish. I feel like my father cares more about basketball more than me. I wash the knife and put it back before I wash off my new cuts and wrap them up. I thought about bakugou and how he was so handsome and how he would never like someone with as many problems as me. I cried myself to sleep and eventually went downstairs to get some coffee. It is around 4:00 am I think. I go downstairs and I'm meet with burning bright red ruby eyes before me...