Part 11

Still Day 4

(A/N: I won't make endeavor abusive since I promised y'all a nice endeavor story 🙄)

'Bakugous p.o.v'

I haven't seen Todoroki for 2 days. I'm starting to get worried. "It was his fault for us losing anyway if he wasn't so hot I wouldn't have been starting." I tell shitty hair. As if on cue I see Todoroki walk in. He looks like shit this morning. "Him being hot isn't his fault do you want him to look trashy bakubro?" shitty hair says making a good point. I would never tell him that though. " Shitty hair but he fucking distracted me!" I yell. "Ok bakubro...have you ever considered that...you like him?" shitty hair said looking scared. It had crossed my mind I might but it seemed impossible with his dad being Endeavor. " Maybe shitty hair and even so why does the even matter I kinda screwed up by yelling at him." I look at Todoroki walk over to his dad and sit down. He looks...nervous? "I know bakugou but maybe he'll give you a second chance if you're nice enough, but knowing you I have a feeling he might not." He says,  I know Shitty hair is serious, he called me bakugou. "I'll fucking try to talk to him later. Fucking okay!?" I yell at him. " Perfect, tell me before so I can help you talk to him before you go! He exclaims " I don't need your fucking help!...Come around at 6:00 pm alright" I whisper the last part. "OKAY!" he screams drawing all the attention to us. I look around and see Todoroki looking at us as well. We make eye contact for a split second before he looks away. I just wanna say sorry to him but I'll talk to him later.

Time skip brought by ✨me

.3rd person point of view.

The time was approximately 6:30 pm and Kirishima was talking to bakugou about what the plan was. On the next floor above Todoroki sat on the foot of his bed with a cup full of boba contemplating if he should drink it. It seems logical that he should but knowing Todoroki nothing was logical.

.Todorokis p.o.v.

Father bought me boba earlier and I put it in the mini-fridge. Now I'm wondering if I should drink it. It seems reasonable that I should but my anorexia is telling me not to. I push the drink away and save it for a later day. Speaking of a later day. It's what...Thursday? Only 3 more days here. I'm not sure if I'm happy about it. When I last talked to bakugou he was and at me because I was "distracting him"? That's the dumbest excuse ice ever heard. He must have something else going on because that's not a reason to be mad at me and it's not like I distracted him anyway. I don't have time for him anyway. Suddenly there's a knock on my door.

A/N: ummmmm lol.

Okay, so I'm 16 and still in school so ill post mostly every week just so y'all know. (~^>^)~