Part 8

Day 3

.Recap.

Bakugou went to todorokis hotel room and asked if he wanted to go to the game together.

-Todorokis p.o.v-

Bakugou drags me out of the room with me stumbling over my feet. I eventually caught up to his pace. We head downstairs to his car and got in. By the looks of it, it seemed as if bakugou was wealthy basing on the appearance of his car. The ride was quiet for the most part with little conversation. We arrived at the basketball game. My father told me the game was in court 5. "Alright I gotta go to the locker room and change I'll be looking for you on the court so you better fucking be there." he said, "Whatever floats your boat." I say with an eye roll and walk away.

-Bakugous p.o.v-

I walk out onto the court all eyes staring at me and the rest of my team as we start to warm up by shooting a couple of baskets. I look around and see shoto in that stupid little chair while putting in lip gloss. "Dumbass" I whisper under my breath. "BAKUGOU!" endeavor yelled at me. I guess I had been starting for too long and he caught me. "Okay, I fucking know." I say annoyed as the game started.

(3rd person point of view)

As the game started bakugou was focused, only sometimes taking a glance at Todoroki but still, their team was winning. By halftime, the score was 33 to 18. With their team in the lead. But something changed after halftime. When bakugou went back out onto the court he kept focusing more on Todoroki than the game. With that they slowly started losing because bakugou couldn't pay attention. Sometimes Shoto would send him little winks when he looked at him which only caused him to focus more on Shoto than winning, and by the end of the game, the score was 48 to 75 with their team losing the game.

Endeavors p.o.v

I notice bakugou not paying attention and is more focused on my son than winning. And that boy wonders why I tell him to stay away from bakugou. We end up losing which pisses me off. But the thing that makes me even more pissed off is the fact that bakugou is still talking to shoto after the game!

Shoto's p.o.v

I wasn't paying attention during the game but I felt a pair of eyes watching me during the game. I look around the room to see bakugou starting at me as he's running down the court with the ball. I wink at him as he turns to look at the hoop to shoot but misses. I watch him do this a couple more times but stop to start applying more lip gloss.

.Bakugous p.o.v after the game.

After the game which we lost thanks to shoto. It's his fucking fault if he hadn't distracted me then I wouldn't have missed all my fucking shoots. I walk up to him. "What the hell is your problem!" "What?" he says completely clueless. "You dumbass do you play a sport!?" I yell. "Yea? I do ice skating." he says. " Well if I was at your fucking ice skating competition and I started winking at you do you think you'd fucking pay attention?!" I say. He thinks for a minute. " What the hell iswrong with you! Why are you doing this to me!!" I tell and walk away.

.Todorokis p.o.v.

"Oh...