Part 6

.Recap.

Todoroki and bakugou are playing truth or dare and bakugou dares Todoroki to give him a hickey. After they do that bakugou counts 7 but knows he made more.

Todoroki's p.o.v

I'm a moaning mess. I try to keep it in but that doesn't happen. After he's done making a mess out of me he counts 7 hickeys. "Should I go show him or should I stay here and keep playing?" I say. " Go show him and come back after." Bakugou says his smirk widening. "Can I have your number so we can still play if my father doesn't let me come back with you for obvious reasoning?" Good, you have a 50/50 chance of getting a hot boys number. "Sure I don't give a shit." He gives me his number as I walk out of his room. "Bye katsuki~" I say hoping it would affect him. I close his door. "DAMNIT SHOTO!" he yells which makes me laugh as I make my way upstairs to my father's hotel room.

.3rd person point of view.

Shoto makes his way to his father's room and knocks at the door. Endeavor opens the door looking wide-eyed at shoto as he stands there. "Son, I'll give you one chance...why do you have a hickey? Endeavor says sternly. Without explaining Todoroki mumbles, "from bakugou..." "WHAT!" endeavor screams." calm down father I wanted him to. He didn't force me or anything."todoroki says calmly. " You will stay away from him I don't want you messing with him. It's not to be mean it's just that he has issues you wouldn't understand." Todoroki rolls his eyes and leaves out of aggravation.

(Todoroki's thoughts 🤔💭)

Why can't I be allowed to see him? This is bullshit.

Whatever I'm just happy I got his number so I can text him.

The clock in the room says 7:00 am.

Should I eat?

No, your fat enough just skip like you always do

Oh okay, then don't eat and fucking starve yourself sound like you.

(Thoughts over)

.Texting bakugou now.

Soba head: Hey so my father said to stay away😭😭

Hickey monster: Not surprised honestly. Hey, would it be weird if I ask for a picture of you?🤨

Soba head: would it be weird if I sent you a picture?🤨

.Soba head sent a photo.

Soba head: Sorry a friend of mine took the photo at school that day

.Hickey Monster saved the photo.

Hickey monster: It's alright you look cute, I'm not mad 😉 

Soba head: eww...

.Hickey monster sent a photo.

Hickey monster sent a photo

.Soba head saved photo.

Hickey monster: It's you saving the photo for me 😀✋🏼

Soba head: It's you also saving the photo of me too😀✋🏻

Hickey monster: GODAMNIT...that was good.