Part 7

Day 2

{Sorry, I meant to write day 1 on part six because there only staying in Georgia for a week. Sorry again.}
:(
I would write a recap, but I'm way too tired today. 😀

.3rd person point of view.

After texting for some time, it was already 10:00 am. Todoroki wasn't going to eat breakfast while bakugou was getting ready to go to anger management/therapy. He only goes to keep his anger under control. Now, he understands that he has anger issues but would never admit to it.

.Bakugou p.o.v/ thoughts.

Alright, therapy should only take from 10:30 to 1:30 so I have enough time to come back and get ready for the tournament and maybe to see shoto on the way. Ok, I think it's gonna work out.

.3rd person point of view.

Bakugou made his way to his appointment and is at the hotel to pack his things before his basketball game. After finishing packing he makes his way to todorokis room.

.Bakugou's p.o.v.

*Knock knock*(Who's there?💀...sorry.) Todoroki opens the door in a long-sleeved t-shirt and baggy sweatpants. "Oh, yes?" He says curiously. " I know I'm not supposed here because of your father but...why the fuck are you sweating?" I say realizing he looks like he's about to pass out. " I was just stretching." he says while pointing to a mat on the floor. " Well do you fucking wanna go to the game with me!" I scream on purpose so my point gets across. " Sure I'll text my dad I'm taking an Uber or something." he says walking away from the door to the couch to pick up his bag. "Fucking finally." I say while leaving and him following me.

.Authors note.

Sorry it was short I just wanted to get a part out but, the next part will be longer. Till then here are some pictures I picked out. (BTW none of these pictures are mine.)

)