Phone sex *smut*

TW: smut

Its been a week since damiano,vic,thomas and ethan have left to prepare for eurovision and i miss them so much. Damiano has been texting me everyday and facetime every evening.

21:00
I was just scrolling on Instagram when i saw Damiano's profile pic appear on my screen. He was facetiming me and I answered.
"Hey y/n"
"Hey dami"
"How was you're day?"
"It was great i got a promotion at work!"
"Y/n thats great im so proud of you!"
"Thanks dam"
"Wanna celebrate?" He said to me smirking
And i know what that means.
i set the phone on my bed stand and started stripping for damiano.
First i took of my blouse slowly.
"You're aloud, you know that right?"
"Mm" he said smirking
Then i slowly took of my skirt and all that was left was my lingerie.
I slowly took of my bra.
Then i slowly took of my panties and tracing my fingers along the lace and moaned softly.
"You drive me crazy y/n"
I just smirked
He also took of his t-shirt and pants.
"Be right back" i said to him
I went to the bathroom and grabbed some oil.
I came back and "accidentally" dropped the oil infront of the phone and bowed to grab it with my butt in the camera knowing what i was doing.
I heard damiano moan.
I opened the oil bottle and started massasing my breasts and couldn't help to moan.
"Cazzo y/n"
I moved the phone to the bed and started touching myself.
First i went to my clit and started touching it and then I inserted two fingers and started to pump.
I felt my body warm up and my walls tense up and i almost came to my climax and so did he. We finally came to our climax just by the sight of eachother and moaning eachothers name's
"Cazzo i miss you y/n i miss the way you're hair smells and i miss you're lips and the way you taste"
"Taste? As in my lips or?"
"Both" he said smirking.
"And i miss you energy, how you make everyone in every room you enter cheer up"
"I miss you too dami just one more week" i said smiling. I never knew how to take compliments and he knew they make me blush.
"But hey i have got to wake up early tomarrow for work"
"Yea me too for rehearsals"
"Good night my love"
"Goodnight mi amor"
End of call.
I put on my pyjamas and dozed of to sleep.

———————————————
I know this chapter was a little short BUT i will update today <3