Date night *smut*

TW: smut
00:30 am
I was sleeping until i heard Damiano enter the bedroom. He came back from a performance with måneskin. I was lying on the bed with his shirt on and my underwear. He slowly came lying next to me because he didnt wanna wake me up. He laid his hand on my thigh with his warm hands and cold rings which made me shiver. And by that shiver he knew i was prob awake. He was now stroking my legs and going under my shirt with his hands to my back and stroking it. He came closer and put his lips against my ear whispering "wanna go on a date tomorrow night?" And those sound vibrations from his voice tickled my ear even more. I turned around so that i was facing him. It was really dark but the moonlight through the window was bright enough for me to make out his figure. I stroked his cheeks and he was closing his eyes to enjoy it. "I'd love to." I said. And he just smiled at my answer. We both cuddeled and went to sleep.

09:00 am
DAMIANO POV:
I woke up to the sun hitting my face and i looked beside me to see y/n sleep but she was already gone. Usually im the one who wakes up first to make breakfast. Suddenly a gust of orange juice and pastries entered my nostrils as i walked down the stairs to the living room. There she was in my shirt cooking us breakfast, i smiled at the sight of it. "Buongiorno amore mio"

Y/N POV:
"Buongiorno amore mio" i heard damiano say in his morning voice.
"Buongiorno amore mio would you like some orange juice and croissants?" I replied not looking back because i was busy squishing the oranges.
"Sounds good"
We both enjoyed our breakfasts.
Damiano was going to vic,ethan and thomas for discussing their european tour later today and i was going to meet up with a friend of mine.

I was showering when damiano came in the shower
"Sorry bella im late"
He's not late he just wanted to shower with me.
"Yea righ-" i said when he suddenly grabbed my face and smashed his lips in to mine. His tongue entering my mouth and our tongues dancing together.
He was reaching for my breasts. His touch was like electricity running through my veins, even though we have been dating for 1 year it still felt like we were in that first phase of relationships where everything is exciting. He inserted two fingers while i was leaning against the bathroom wall and stopped kissing me to watch me enjoy the pleasure. And the feel of the hot water streaming down my body made me feel overstimulated of pleasure. I went on my knees and he held my hair. I started at the tip swirling my tongue around it and then he guided my head to take it all in. I looked up and he was smirking at me. He increased the pace and i saw him throwing his head back out of pleasure. I swallowed it and we made out again. This time we were actually late so we washed eachother and washed eachothers hair. Him massaging me with the oil i facetimed him with and me doing the same thing with him. After that we brushed our teeth and got ready. We left together and said goodbye.
I walked to my favorite cafe and met with Olivia.
I haven't seen her for a long time and she recently dm'ed me on Instagram if I remembered her and Ofcourse i do.
I saw her already sitting in the cafe and she didn't really change much since the last time i saw her.
"Heyy y/n"
"Hey Olivia how are you?"
"Oh im great how about you? Still dating Damiano?"
"Yep"
"Its so weird he is now famous and stuff i never expected him to grow that much"
"By him u mean the band right not just him"
"Oh yea how are the others? Are they dating? Vic is bi right?"
I felt really uncomfortable by all her questions and why is she calling vic vic she doesn't even know her.
"Um well i feel like you're more here for information about them and not to hang out as friends maybe i should go"
"What no?"
"Sure im sorry but im gonna go"
I left the cafe and decided to do some shopping. I went to gucci and tried on this really cute set.

 I went to gucci and tried on this really cute set