enemies to lovers *smut*

I hated him.
I despised him.
His arrogance.
The way he thinks he knows everything better.
Ive never felt so annoyed by anyone ever before.
We always fought when we were around eachother.
Don't get me wrong i love Thomas, Ethan, and ofcourse my bestfriend Victoria. But i hated him. And he hated me back.
There was no way we could ever be friends and i bet he thinks the same. It was Monday and the bandmates were practicing together at the studio.
They asked me to get some sandwiches for their break. They gave me very explicit orders for their toppings at subway. I came back with the sandwiches and gave each of them their sandwich.
"The sandwich with mozzarella, pesto, tomatoes for vic" i said as i handed her the sandwich and she gave me a grateful smile.
"The sandwich with prosciutto for Thomas. And the sandwich  with mortadella for Ethan" i said as i handed them their sandwiches. Damiano looked at me with his dark eyes as if i forgot his sandwich. Which I didnt... but i might got one topic wrong because he texted his order a bit too late for my prefrence and i just got him something i like. "And a sandwich with porchetta for Damino" i said fake smiling at him. "I wanted the same as Thomas y/n" he said with an annoyed tone. "I didnt read your oder because you send it way too late" i said to him.
"Bullshit"
"Its true dude"
"Vaffanculo y/n"
"Vaffanculo anche a te" i replied.
"Guys omg its just a sandwich chill out. When are you guys ever gonna get along!?" Thomas asked desperate for us to say we will try out best to get along.
"Never" he said coldly. He looked at me with narrowed eyes
"You took the words out of my mouth" i said in the same tone.
"OH MY GOSHHH you guys.. please just try i cannot stand it how you cant have a normal conversation.
Vic said.
"Well that's to bad Victoria, maybe you shouldn't have become friends with y/n then. She isn't even a good friend to you, i dont know why we keep her around."
I cant believe he just said that. Victoria and i have been friends for like forever and he knew that. I am not a bad friend.
"Che diavolo damiano" vic said
My eyes were starting to get blurry and he couldnt see me cry so i just walked away from everyone.
I heard Victoria and Damiano yelling at eachother. And i just went to my room and locked the door.
What if he was right? What if they kept me around and were to scared to get rid of me? Am i a bad friend? I cant believe Damiano has got that much power over me to make me re-think everything.
*knock knock*
"Its vic!"
"y/n please open up"
I hesitated but i opened the door.
Vic hugged me as soon as i opened it.
"Dont listen to Damiano okay. He is just frustrated with everything that has been going on and we are all a bit stressed."
"Do you think im a bad friend vic?"
"What no? You are an amazing friend in fact you are my BEST friend y/n dont let him tell you that okay"
I felt relieved.
"To blow off some steam we are going clubbing tonight, i completly understand if you dont wanna come because of him but please come i want to have you there"
"Okay"
"REALLY!?"
"yea! I havent been for awhile and i just need to get out."
"OMG yay okay wait im gonna tell the boys were getting ready okay?"
"Alright i will be picking out an outfit"
She left the room and i opened my closet.
I picked out a black dress that hugs my figure and i looked hot.
"DAMN girl if you were bi i would be dating you" vic said as she came in with her clothes from her room.
I smiled and i helped her pick an outfit from all the outfits she brought. she wore alot of jewelry and eyeliner and she did my makeup aswell. I never wear eyeliner but i thought fuck it.
As we walked to the living room i saw that the boys were also ready and i saw damiano looking at me. Which is new? Anyways we decided to take a cab and go to the club!
Unfortunately i sat across Damiano and we made eyecontact, i didnt see anger in his eyes or any sort of negative emotion. He looked guilty and full off regret. He is acting weird. I just looked away and saw that we were almost there.
We stepped out of the cab and payed the man.
We entered the club and i was ready to party.
"I'll get drinks thomas can you help?" Ethan said
"Leo texted me if i could show him the way i'll be right back" vic said
Great just damiano and me.
I sighed.
"Y/n can i talk to you later where its more quiet?" He asked me
Thats the first time he ever said something to me without insulting me.
"I don't know Damiano" i said and walked to the bar where ethan and thomas were.
"Y/n here!" Thomas said as he handed me a glass of vodka
I took it all in one shot and headed to the dance floor.
I felt a bit dizzy but it felt nice dancing again with loud music. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the moment.
"Hey" i heard someone say over the loud music.
I opened my eyes and this blond guy was approaching me.
"Im Noah whats your name?"
"Y/n"
"Thats a pretty name"
"Thank you"
"Wanna dance?"
"Sure"
We danced a little and i saw damiano at the bar with a whisky and a clenched jaw. Is he okay? You know what i dont care im just gonna enjoy the moment.
"Do you have a boyfriend y/n?"
"What" i yelled over the loud music
"DO YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND?" He yelled
I felt a hand grab me by my waist.
I looked up and it was Damiano.
What. The. Hell.
He looked at Noah with a death stare.
Noah sensed the vibe and walked away.
"What the hell damiano?" I screamed over the music
He just walked away.
"HELLOOOO?" I said as i followed him to a hallway.
It was more quiet here.
"Dont play with me Damiano what the hell was that"
"I need to talk to you y/n"
"Yeah you do" i said looking at him annoyed.
"Im sorry for what i said about you not being a good friend and stuff" he said suprisingly genuine.
"really?"
"Yes"
"Okay"
"Okay?"
"But why did you do that damiano?"
"Do what"
"Dont act stupid Damiano"
He walked towards me.
"You hate me right?" He said as he came closer to me.
"And you hate me right" i said as i felt my heart beat faster.
"Right." He said
"But here's the thing y/n.. The second vic introduced you i was attracted to you and i know you feel
It too" he now said with his lips brushing mine and his arm on the wall at the side of my face. I smelled his cologne and cigarettes.
I kissed him.
And he kissed me back.
He tasted like alcohol and cigarettes.
His lips were warm and soft.
I reached for his bulge and squeezed it.
I felt it rising and i pulled back from our kiss.
He looked stunned.
"You dont think you can get me that easily right?" I said with a sarcastic smile.
I walked to the ladies room and had to comprehend what the fuck just happened.
I kissed Damiano? I HATE DAMIANO? What was this feeling in my stomach? Did i have feelings for him? I mean sure when i first saw him i found him attractive but after that he was just straight up a di!k.
Why was i feeling this way?
I walked back to the dance floor and found Victoria dancing with Thomas.
"Heyy where have u been?" Vic asked
"Oh just to the ladies room"
"Okay! Come dance with us!"
I joined them and i felt his eyes on me all night.
I was really drunk and i was told that Ethan brought  vic and thomas home because they were wasted. Damiano Is supposed to take care of me? Like they dont know we despise eachother. Well.. not anymore? I dont know its all so confusing.
Suddenly i felt someone grab my wrist.
It was Damiano.
"Its getting late y/n lets go"
"Noooo"
"Yes you stink of alcohol"
"You stink"
He laughed
"Common now"
He led me to the car and carried me in the car.
"You looked hot tonight"
I said under the influence of the alcohol in my body.
I put my hand infront of my mouth in disbelief.
"You didnt look so bad yourself principessa" he said
"What cologne do you use?"
"What?"
"It smells good JUST ASWER THE QUESTION principessa" i said with an sarcastic tone.
He looked annoyed at me but he laughed after i stuck out my tongue.
"I am so drunk damiano"
"I know"
We arrived at our place and i was lifted to my bedroom when i started to feel sick.
I jumped out of his arms and ran to the bathroom.
He could NOT see me throwing up so i locked the door.
"Y/n!" I heard him yell
"Open the door so i can help you"
"Fine principessa" i replied as i opened the door.
"You threw up on your hair"
"I did?" I asked him
"Yes"
I grabbed my hair.
"Oh yea i did"
"Idiota"
"You are an idiota mister"
"Common we gotta get you cleaned up now"
He turned on the shower and help me take of my clothes. I didnt mind.
He started washing my hair and i turned around to face him.
"Thank you dami"
He tucked my hair behind my ear.
"No problem principessa"
He dried my body and my hair. And gave me one of his t-shirts because mine were in my room but vic was sleeping there because she was too tired to go to her room.
He led me to his room and he has a big bed.
"I'll sleep on the floor"
"What? Noo its your bed im the guest here i dont mind"
"Really?"
"Yea!"
"Okay then"
He came under the covers and we dozed of to sleep.
*flash*
I woke up from a bright flash and so did Damiano.
"Shit" vic said
"What is this?" Damiano asked
"You were sleeping together so preciously and you guys are never like this i might aswell make a picture of it.
They showed us the picture.

"We are precious though" damiano saidAnd Ethan, Thomas and vic looked at us with big eyes

And Ethan, Thomas and vic looked at us with big eyes.
And i started to blush.
"WHAT HAPPEND TO BATMAN AND JOKER?" Thomas yelled
I laughed at his resemblance
"No im serious" thomas said
"I guess we just became jude and cardan" he said smilling.
They were still shocked by this.
"You dont have to act so suprised guys, the line between love and hate is very thin" i said to make them even more confused.
"Do you mind?" I aksed them
"UM YES" vic yelled
"We should let them common vic" Ethan said
They walked out of the room and vic looked at my with narrowed eyes as a joke.
"So.."
"So"
"Did you really compare us to Jude and Cardan?"
"Stai zitto" (shut up) he said as he smashed his lips in to mine. Our hands were exploring eachothers body. He grabbed me and threw me on the bed. I took of his shirt and i was in my lingerie. He took of his shirt aswell and he unclipped my bra and took it off slowly. He started kissing my breasts and squeezing them softly. He took off my panties aswell and he grabbed an ice cube. He put it in his mouth and traced my body with it. I shivered at the cold touch. He circled my n!pple with it and It left a trace of melted water on my body. He came to my cl!t and started sucking on it. His mouth was still cold from the ice cube. And i screamed of pleasure. He teased me with his fingers tracing my entrance but not going in. Before i could make a stupid comment He finally went in with his fingers and i threw my head back. My heart was beating fast. He came back to my face and started kissing me again so i could taste myself. He started planting wet kisses on my neck and he took of his underwear. He entered me and it took awhile to get used to it. he started to increase his pace and we were pretty sure everyone heard us. We both moaned loudly and his chest was all sweaty we both came to our climax. He was lying next to me, catching his breath. "Ive wanted to do that for so long y/n if you only knew."
It was the best sex i ever had but no way im gonna tell him that.
"to be honest.. me too"
He smiled.
"I knew it"
"Stai zitto damiano, stai zitto"
I said and he smiled.
We were both enjoying eachother's company and took a nap again even though we just woke up.