Summer love pt.2

I woke up quite early and i wasn't really hungry yet so I decided to make myself a coffee and smoke a cigarette on the balcony watching the sunrise. I grabbed my diary and started writing.

Dear diary,
Today's the day that Damiano is gonna show Roma to me. Im really excited for some sightseeing and for what he has planned. Im also a bit nervous but good nervous, exciting nervous. Im so glad I already made a friend. I'll tell you something about him, He's really attractive and quite intimidating, He has an original mind and is very intuitive, he also got a great sense of style. it's getting late i have to go!

I took a quick shower and did my makeup. I chose an outfit and was ready for the day. I opened google maps on my phone and left the house meeting the still bearable temperature, i followed the way to the place were supposed to meet up and enjoyed the walk on my way there.

I finally reached my destination and admired the view from the bridge until i got interrupted. "Beautiful isnt it?" I heard someone behind me say. I didnt need to turn around to know who it was. "It really is" i replied. I took one last look at the view and turned around to see Damiano standing there with a little boquet of flowers and wearing a unbuttoned white blouse giving me a peek at his tattoo's and his hair was perfectly slicked back with a strand covering his eye just a little and he was smiling broadly. "I picked these up from a field on my way to the bridge" he then said.
"They're lovely" i said still not being able to keep my eyes off of him.
"I know a place where we can eat breakfast" he then continued.
"Great im starving i only drank coffee"
We walked to the cafe not far from the bridge, it looked great and the coffee smell was to die for, even though i already drank coffee, italian coffee is irresitable. We sat down and ordered our breakfast. He ordered prima colazione and i did too. "So what are we doing today?" I asked excitedly.
"First im going to show you famous spots, obviously and after that we will attend a party with my friends"
"Sounds like a plan to me, what kind of party though?"
"You'll see" he said smirking mysteriously.

We finished eating and we started at the the Colosseum after that we went to Vatican city and santa maria maggiore. We took some pictures and were walking to Trevi Fountain.