You set my soul alight pt3 *smut*

The show finished and i was led to the bandmembers by the guards. I opened the door and i screamed "YOU GUYS WERE AMAZING!" Damiano smiled, "i know" he replied cockily. "Stai zitto" this blonde girl shouted at him. She walked over to me, "hi, im Victoria dont mind this idiot"
"Nice to meet you Victoria i'm y/n!"
She smiled.
"Are you coming to the afterparty?"
"Afterparty?..."
Victoria slowly looked over at Damiano.
"I forgot" Damiano said with puppy eyes
"Ofcourse you did, anyways we're celebrating this gig and we would love it if you came, especially Damiano" she said winking at him.
"You had to do that huh?" He replied.
"It was necessary, right Thomas?"
"Right" this dark blonde replied with a smug face.
I could tell they were really close.
"I'd love to come to the afterparty"
"Great, you can just come with us" Thomas said.
Thomas,  Victoria and Ethan we're changing in different clothes for the afterparty. So i was alone with Damiano. Since he was pretty tall i had to look up to speak to him.
"You were really good, i mean it"
"You really think so?"
"Yeah!"
"I had one blunder though.."
"What was it? I didnt notice anything"
"I forgot a lyric and changed it"
"How come? Don't you play these songs every week?"
"I was distracted" he said looking down at me with a tone i couldn't quite place.
"By what?" I replied
"By you" he said and walked to the changing area where the rest was, leaving me completly stunned. He looked back one last time smirking at me.
It is so on, i thought to myself.
I decided to change too.

I was ready and a guard led me to the car we were going with

I was ready and a guard led me to the car we were going with. I immediately caught his attention when we all ran in to eachother right before entering the car. I sat across from him and the tension was unbearable. He kept looking at me and i couldn't look away. He kept smirking at me.
Jezus christ i thought, i felt flushed and had to get fresh air. Thank god we arrived a minute later.
The music started getting louder and louder and the crowd was cheering for the entrance of Måneskin. We were instantly surounded by people, like they were ants and Måneskin was lemonade. Like a drug. I decided to get us some drinks. I ordered what i wanted and waited at the bar looking around me.
"Wanna dance?" I heard a voice beside me
I turned my head and there was this guy looking at me with green eyes and brown hair with a friendly smile.
"Why not" i said smiling.
He took my hand and led me to the dancefloor.

Damiano's pov:
I was meeting with fans until i saw y/n dancing on the dancefloor with someone. She was so elegant. Then he started to touch her aswell, her waist and then her hips. It drove me crazy. And Victoria noticed. "What is it Dam?"
"Nothing"
I walked to this random blonde girl and took her to the dancefloor to dance with me.

Back to y/n pov:
I didnt even have to look to know who was staring at me. I dediced to take a peek because i wanted to see his face but to my suprise he was dancing with this blonde girl. He wasn't looking at her though, he was looking at me. I grabbed the hands of the guy i was dancing with, didnt even know his name. And put them on my body. Damiano cracked and walked over here. He grabbed my waist and made me follow him. Poor guy with the green eyes but I couldn't stop smiling. Normally i would never do something like this but Damiano made me.
He looked at me sometimes to check if i was still behind him and i was grinning at him and he smirked back.
He grabbed me beside him with on arm around my waist.
"Vic we're leaving early" he shouted over the loud music.
"WHAT?" she shouted
"WE'RE LEAVING EARLY" i shouted back
She smirked at me like saying have fun without saying it.
It was raining outside so everything was wet.
Damiano spun me around and kissed me hard. One hand on my face and the other on my lower hips.
The hand on my cheek was soft but with the other hand he was squeezing me. Even though it was cold i was burning up, and so was he because his lips were warm. He smiled through the kisses and so did i. The kiss felt like forever but then the cab arrived. He opened the door for me.
"Signorina" he said with a smile.
"Grazie" i replied
We almost sat on top of eachother.
His hand touched my knee and he slowly slid his hand on my thigh. Further and further till he was inside me. I let out a gasp from the suprise and i saw the driver looking through the mirror with a confused look. Damiano then put this finger infront of his lips signaling that i should be quiet. And he continued what he started. I grabbed the leather chair and squeezed it. I could barely control myself. The nice feeling started coming to a climax. And then he stopped. And gave me a smirk. We arrived at his place i assume and he led me to the entrance of this fancy building. We went up the stairs to room number 301. He opened the door and led me go in first. It was a suite. Everything was fancy and the bed was kingsized.  My dress was sticking through my body and i wanted it off. Damiano took of his leather jacket. I sat on the bed as i watched him take of the rest. He walked towards me and he slowly took off my dress till it was lying on the floor. I wasnt wearing a bra under my dress so i was only wearing panties. He looked at me. This time he didnt smirk he just looked with a soft expression.
"What?" I said with a soft smile.
"You're just beautifull"
I blushed.
He started kissing me again softly. And i was lying on the bed and he was on top of me. He started kissing me harder and leaving marks on my body. He swirled his tongue around my n!pple. I grabbed the sheets and squeezed in the from pleassure. He then took of my panties and continued with what he did in the cab , this time rougher and deeper. My heart was racing to say the least. He then inserted himself in me and quickly took up the same pace.
"Cazzo" he said out of breath.
I felt this ball of pleasure in my stomach growing bigger and bigger. At this moment he was thrusting and i screamed out his name. We both reached climax and tried to catch our breaths.

To be continued or not whatever you guys want because i already have an idea for another one shot. Or perhaps a story! Pls comment what you would prefer.

Oh and dont forget to vote!! <3