see ya new girl

07:00 am
You feel the sun rays hitting ur skin and you wake up right before ur alarm starts ringing.

New city, new school, new home, new friends. You were exhausted. But on the other hand kinda excited.

You finally get up and freshen up. You kind of felt the need to look good so you wear an out that really hugs your figure. (U can pick ur own outfit)

You eat breakfast and take off to your new school.When u finally arrive you feel everyone looking at you. Not alot of entrants enter the school ur mom told you this morning on the phone during breakfast in ur apartment.

I wasn't at the bonding days and getting to know each other days so that already sucked.

There was this large board with a lot of classes and classroom numbers. You started to freak out a little because you forgot you class and ur mind went blank.

(Olivia's pov (aka new bestie incoming)
Olivia's mind: omg wait isn't that the new girl our mentors told us about from y/c.

Shall I approach her? You know what fuck it im going to introduce myself.

Y/n pov
I saw this girl aproaching me from the corner of my eye. She had blond hair and brown eyes with freckles. "Hey I'm Olivia," she said with her hand out. "hi I'm y/n nice to meet you" i smiled as i shook her hand.

"Nice to meet you too! You are new right?"

"Yea! But can you help me with finding my classroom I'm pretty lost"

"Ofcourse um let me see"

"Ah there you are! 152"
She said as she pointed on the board

"Thank you so much!"

"No problem and i don't know if you know but we are in the same class together"

I felt relieved

"Really?! Omg"

"RIGHTT ugh your so pretty btw we are gonna be besties"

08:30
When we entered the classroom all eyes were on us, we were kind of on the late side so that's probably why.

"Ah there you are, quickly take a seat girls"

We sat in a circle which was pretty ankward like we were some 5 year olds.

I looked around our class, just the typical class types. You have the popular ones and the middle ones and The nerds. I wasn't sure where Olivia belonged but i was soon to make out where we belonged.

"Welcome class"
The mentor said
And she kept on talking about the new school year and how important it was because this was our last year but i didnt feel like listening so i just drifted away in my mind.

French class
09:30
This class was really boring but Olivia cheered me up a bit by drawing doodles of the annoying teachers we have. I really liked her.

Suddenly i felt someone staring at me, i thougt it was the teacher because i was whispering to Olivia but it was this guy in our class. He had black hair, a sharp jawline and brown eyes.  he was really attractive.

I looked away quickly.

10:35
We finally had a break and i sat with Olivia i was pretty sure she wasnt popular because it was just the two of us but i was quite happy she wasnt. "You've got a secret admirer" she said out of nowhere. "What" i said. "Damiano" i looked at her in confusion. "What about him i said" obviously not knowing who he is and she knew that.