Warning

This story will contain mature themes such as: Sex, Swearing, Death, Nudity, and Smoking. It will include what happened during the Holocaust and those who became victims of such crimes against humanity during this dark period of time. I understand that some of you may not like or enjoy it. But not many people are aware of what happened, may not have learned about it in school, and their have been people after the war and to this day, deny that this sort of thing happened.

Holocaust denial can land you time in jail and/or prison depending on where you are from and the laws of each country on the matter. I do suggest doing research on your own time about this as I have done my own over the years. I'm 24 years old and have started the research process when I finished eighth grade.

You have been warned fairly of what will be included. If I add something that wasn't included in the statement above. Then I am apologizing to you now. For those of you from any European countries that would like to share your knowledge of WW2 history, please share it in the comments and I will be happy to do more extensive research on the subject. Doing such research is not one click on google and your done. As research sadly does not work that way. I have books and one about General Heinz Guderian in my collection. If you have recommendations, I am happy to be interested in what you think or have. Thank you in advance and enjoy reading. If you're not 18 and up, leave now or forever be traumatized.

Viewer discretion is advised, turn back if you are uncomfortable with mature or extreme themes. This is your last chance before continuing on with the story.