Chapter 12

Jimin's P.O.V

"Everyone proceed to the main field except for the people in dorm 2. Your instructor has encountered some casualties, please remain in your dorm for the time being."

Jungkook, Sara and I sat in the dorm. Joonhee was still sleeping, I guess that was quite a night yesterday.

"So..urm...why is Joonhee on your bed?" Jungkook asked.

"Urm...What happened tonight....let's just forget about it." Her voice was soft, very much unlike the times when she replies me with sarcastic comebacks. She was scared.

"Okay.." She was so stiff, a bit too stiff. She fiddled with her fingers before whispering a mere goodnight and heading up to her bed. Fvck. Seeing her like this hurts so fvcking bad. She makes me want to hug her. She makes me wanna kiss her so bad and tell her it's alright, but... I can't.

And it's driving me fvcking insane.

"Hey....do you wanna sleep with me for tonight?" She raised a brow. "I...I..I..mean if you don't wanna, I'm not gonna force you or anything, it's just that you've been through-"

"Okay.."

"Her bed was uncomfortable...so I offered her my bed." Jungkook smirked.

"You sure both of you didn't do anything last night?"

"Aish! Shut up!"

Joonhee's P.O.V

"Urgnnhh..." I pulled the covers over my ears. But the noise my dormates were making could still be heard.

"Guys. Please. Shut. The. Fvck. Up."

"Geezz..."

"Well someone's PMS-ing today."

"Yah!" I pulled off the covers rolled off the bed and walked towards to toilet to wash up. It's not like I can fall back asleep again.

~

I got out of the bathroom to find Sara straddling Jungkook and a tinge of jealousy at the back of my mind. What the actual fudge.

"Urm...Am I interrupting something?"

The both paid no attention to me while Jimin signaled for me to come over. "We're playing dare or dare, 'cuz what's the fun in truth?" Nerd girl sees crush with hot girl and dies. Cliché.

"Relax, it's just 5 minutes." That followed by a deep moan from Jungkook. I can't deny that it made my ovaries explode, but still...

That 5 minutes took almost 5 years and it was so painful for me to watch as they did...you know.

The bottle spun again and this time it pointed towards Jungkook. "Dare."

"I dare you to French kiss Joonhee." I could pick up every hint of cheekiness in Jimin's voice. You freaking son of a-

"What kind of boyfriend are you?" Jungkook questioned. At least he had some sense.

"The best kind."

I walked up to Jungkook. I was at what you could call his armpit-height. So he had to bend down towards me and I had to tip toe to kiss him.

And just like that. His lips touched mine.

Slowly, he wrapped one arm around my waist and the other around my neck. my heart started to gain its pace.

This was Jungkook. The guy that made me get goosebumps whenever his hands brushed mine, made my heart beat faster everytime I saw him smile, and made me fall for him.