Chapter 10

"Urrgnhh.." My back was still aching from the nap I took yesterday at the park. Thank goodness I remembered to go back home. I was so tired I didn't even remember going home, haha.

I got up from the bed and got ready for school.

*

"Hey guys!" I spotted them just outside the boys toilet. They waved back, all including Jimin. He waved back with no shame at all, he was still smiling.

"Wanna come watch us practice after school?"

"Nah, I got homework."

"Awh, you'll be missing out." Jimin added while flexing his biceps. That cocky little- I walked over to give him a piece of my mind but I lost the balls that gave me the idea of slapping him in the face and ended up sticking out a tongue at him before heading towards the staircase.

"And fyi. Your guns are midget-sized." And I proceeded up to my classroom.

Few weeks later

"Wow. What a loser." All of his fangirls. Wait no, minions gather around at the corner of the canteen, eying my every move.

"I would have been a better girlfriend to Jimin."

"Ungrateful brat."

I wiped the wet strands of hair away from my face. Park. Flippin. Jimin. I met up with Eunji on the way to the toilet to wash up.

"So..What's up with you and Jimin?"

"Oh, I dunno, the aftermath of accepting a confession from a arrogant prick."

"So wait. He confessed to you?"

"Yeah, but it means nothing to me right now."

"Harsh." Well I'll say. He 'accidently' spilled food on me, 'accidently' threw rotten eggs at me, 'accidently' poured water on my homework and not to mention the 'accidental' bucket filled with water falling on my head. Ooh, and 'accidently' making me create a list of the things he did 'accidently'. Yeah, harsh.

For the past few weeks, Jimin has been taunting me with his annoying tricks which included rotten eggs, water buckets, toilet water... and let's just not go on.

How was it my fault? He was the one who acted cocky. I should be the one who is pulling pranks on him. Not, the other way around. He was the reason why my reputation has been a wreck.

Now everyone looks at me as if I'm a disease.

Well fvck life.

I left the library and went back home. I blasted music into my headphones as I leant my head against the window. Why do I get what I don't deserve?

Jimin's P.O.V

"See you all next week!"

"Bye!" They said in unison. I walked out of the school gates and caught my bus just in time before it left.

I left early as I was going for an audition. Just hope that I can get in. In the bus, guess who I saw? Not sleeping beauty, sleeping ugly.

I sat down beside her a poked her arm. "Yah!" She got up properly and turned to face me. "Park. Jimin." She gave me a cold icy glare. "What are you doing here?"

"Taking the bus,"

She rolled her eyes. "Why are you let off so early?"

"First of all, that's none of your business. And second of all, I'm gonna tell you anyways, I have an audition." I placed both hands behind my head, waiting for her response.