Chapter 14

It was. Of course. The one and only. Jeon Jungkook.

"Yeah..hi." Was all I could force out. Was my hair okay? Oh my gosh this t-shirt looks so cheap! And I was still drenched in sweat from the cleaning up just now. Urgh. I wonder what Jungkook thinks of me now.

No. Stop it Joonhee. You not supposed to be thinking about him.

"Joonhee?"

"..Ah..yeah, what can I help you with?"

"I was wondering if we could hang out more, since we usually don't get..." Red alert. Abort mission.

"So, how 'bout Wednesday night?" No. No. No. No. No.

"Okay." What.

"Great! See you there!" He skipped away.

After he was out of sight, I slammed the door shut. Fvck. Fvck. Fvck. Fvck my life. Fvck Jeon Jungkook (not that I wanted to).

I ran fingers through my hair. Urgh.

Wednesday

I put on a pale yellow skater skirt and a plain white tee to match. Was this too much? Who am I kidding? I need makeup.

I brushed on some foundation and swiped a nice shade of pink gloss on my lips.

I snapped a picture of my outfit and sent it to Eunji. Or so I thought.

A date with me? My phone buzzed. My brows furrowed. I looked to the profile of the receiver.

Park Jimin.

Well crap.

I meant to send that to Eunji, whooops XD I typed.

Buzz..
Didn't know you were gay Joonhee o.O

Zz....zzzz...
Did you also fake your attraction for me by any chance? :3

I rolled my eyes as I switched off my phone. I slipped on my heels and walked out of the house to the nearby movie theatre where I waited awkwardly for my date to appear.

My heart went from ba-lump to ba-dump.

What if he ditched me?

What if this was some sort of prank?

Why was I even going out with him in the first place?

"Hey Joonhee~" I looked up and found Jungkook, standing in a button up shirt and bermudas. His muscles could be faintly seen as he waved. I could totally stare at this all day.

"Hi," I grinned. At least one of us is looking cute tonight.

"You look... pretty." A faint blush tinted my cheeks. I felt like squealing my lungs out but I ended up smiling back at him.

"Shall we go in?"

*

There was a kissing scene in the movie and the characters were making out. It was the same for all the other couples in the cinema. I could feel Jungkook turning to face me, his gaze piercing my left side, urging me to turn and face him.

I turned. The first thing I met was.

His lips.

So soft. So skillful. Lightly nibbling onto my lower lip. My eyelids automatically closed shut, and, I kissed back.