Chapter 2

BTS stickers •w• (SECUTTEE) ---->

I planned to meet up with Eunji today. And again, I received the stares. "I really don't get this school." I muttered.

"Is she really her brother?"

"At least she doesn't dye her hair every colour of the rainbow."

"Look at her! She a goodie two-shoes."

"They're like total opposites!"

"Just ignore them, they just think we're weird, that's all." Eunji explained. Thank goodness our lockers were close to each other, or else I had to deal with close-up staring and whispering.

It was then they came.

Ties hung loosely around their necks, unbuttoned collars, ruffled hair and oppa?! What's he doing with them? Does eomma know about this? Oh ho ho ho, wait 'till I tell her, he's so dead(mueheheh). To be honest, they look quite intimidating, I think I should think twice about lettin-

"Is that your brother?" Eunji looked as shocked as I was.

"I think so.." I observed my brother's 'gang'. I still can't believe this. This. Is. Not. Happening. How on earth did he even get good grades?

"Sis." Huh? I snapped out of my thoughts. He tugged at my arm. "Come." I guess I don't have much of a choice, do I? The other members of the detention gang pushed me forward.

*

"You will never speak of this to eomma, okay?" And in the morning I even dreamed about framing him.

I was as stiff as a twig, but somehow I managed to give a slight nod.

"Or else." The orange-headed member brought a finger across his neck.

"Now, let's introduce ourselves to my lil' sis." Haven't I had enough scaring already? I really don't need to know the names of my murderers.

"Murderers?" They all bursted out into laughter. Crap. I just thought out loud. Guess I can relate to Ed Sheeran now.

Rinnnggg...

"I'm gonna be late for class" I said as i rushed out of the 'threaten' room. I was literally saved by the bell.

*

"So?"

"W..what?"

"You look really pale." Yeah. I just realized why everyone was giving me the stares. I am the sister of psychotic gangster.

"It's nothing." I continued eating my lunch, packed by my mom, the mom that me and that gangster share. *Shudders*

"If you say so.."

The detention gang were seated at the corner of the canteen, picking on some nerd. At least I was sitting near the entrance, I thought as I munched on the remaining rice dumplings.

"Urm...Joonhee..why are they walking towards us?" I looked up and saw the gang approaching us. Uh oh.

"I t..think we should go now.." By the time I finished the sentence, Eunji was already out of sight. What a friend. Quickly, I stuffed the remaining chunk of rice dumpling in my mouth and stood up from my seat to run out of the canteen and escape. But just as I stood up a hand clamped on my shoulder and urged me to sit. Stupid detention gang.

"Now, we haven't introduced ourselves yet, have we?"

_______________________

IM EXCITED FOR THE WAKE UP ALBUM, ARE U? y o u b e t t e r b e
Hope y'all enjoy reading it :)
Remember to comment, vote and follow :D 《Jimin with brown hair or black hair?》