Chapter 9

12.10 pm

The sunlight from my window waked me from my deep slumber. Actually, it was how hot the sun was making me feel. 24°c in my air conditioned room and I was still sweating.

I tried to throw of my covers but I found a pair of arms around my waist, restraining me from doing so. I turned around to find a sleeping Jimin beside me.

The sight itself made me feel tingly. He smelled of soap and he wore a nice dark green sweater. His eyes were closed and he looked so... peaceful.

His lips were plump and in a shade of light pink. The sunlight made his hair a little more browner than usual. I reached out and started to stroke his hair but as I did that he let out a little mumble, "Why are you touching my-" and he went straight back to slumberland. How cute.

I watched as his chest went slightly higher and lower as he breathed. Wait...Why was he here, in my bed?

In my bed...Oh my gosh. He did not. He didn't do the deed, did he? I don't even remember..Was I even supposed to?!

"Yah!"

"5 more minutes, 5 more minutes.." As much as my heart was melted by his cuteness overload, I had more important questions. Like, how is he on my bed? And, did we do anything?

"Yah!" I shoved his chest.

"Quiet, your mum will hear." Eomma? Oh my fudge, she can't be back yet, can she?

"She's back?" I whispered.

"Yeah," He said.

"But wait, why are you on my bed?"

"She came back last night, and all of us couldn't fit in one room, and being your boyfri-"

"Did we do anything last night?" He looked at me with confused eyes. Oh no. Don't tell me he forgot too? My eyes widened. "Did we do anything?" I emphasized more on the 'anything' this time. He seemed dazed for a while before flashing a cheeky smile.

"We could do that if you want," I could feel the heat rising up to my cheeks. He smirked.

"Yah! Answer my question!" I whisper-shrieked.

"No, we didn't. Oh, and you don't have to whisper, she already left for work." I groaned as I tried to push him out off my bed, but to no avail. "You're making me feel like sweaty pig."

"Don't you like cuddling?" He let out a yawn and tightened his grip around me. Aish. "You better stop before I break up with you."

"Oh please, girls will beg to be in your place right now." Ouch. And here I thought he was all cutesy. So much for a stupid deal, I bet he'll cheat on me anyways, since he can choose any one of his begging girls.

"Why don't you find your own girl, since you have so many wrapped around your midget-sized pinky. I'm out." With that, I got out of bed, picked up my backpack and left for a run.

Jimin's P.O.V

Awwhh man. I fvcked up real bad. I ran my finger through my hair. I picked up my phone from the bedside table.

Me: dude, I screwed up.

V: spill the beans ._.

Me: I think I may have messed up the chances of me n joonhee being tgt by a 100%

V: good job, bro

Me: what am I gonna do?

V: get her a ladybug or smth, idek .-.