34. Eternal (unedited)

A/N-
Enjoy their wedding!

The love in the air couldn't be more justified with the all white theme and now add on the sparkling Eifel Tower.

Siofra was always taught as a florist the significance of the color white. It symbolizes love, purity and close bond.

So when asked to choose a theme, what more can suit their relationship than an all white theme that would symbolize purity in their love, their close bond and made their wedding classy yet simple.

The decorations were upto the mark, completely going with the atmosphere

The decorations were upto the mark, completely going with the atmosphere. Siofra was eccentric to know that their bond would be witnessed by the most beautiful wonder in the world.

She held Alessandro tight afraid of tripping seeing her prince charming. She walked into the venue looking down avoiding all the eye contacts possible, sticking to her plan.

But soon she couldn't help but look up as she felt someone's burning glaze on her as if pleading her to look up.

She felt her breathe stuck as she saw him, her soon to be fíance standing at the alter radiating his charm.

Damn it why does he have to be this gorgeous! She thought

Damn it why does he have to be this gorgeous! She thought. He wore a white suit matching the all white theme looking like a King, her king.

She clearly remembers how much she had to argue with him, to get him suit by her money. She was adamant that since he paid for her dress she would do for his. So after lot of pouting, teasing and making love, she finally got him ready for it.

She looked to see his icy blues changing into warm, indicating how much he loved the dress on her curves, making her hot and red.

Asvaldur truly was controlling his feelings he couldn't understand what's going on with him. As soon as he saw her entering like a Queen, a wave of emotions blasted into his veins he was happy, so happy that he wanted to cry, he didn't even notice as stray tear escaped his eyes. All he wanted to do was take the beautiful dress of her body and worship her, not as his fiance but as his wife and show her, her worth.
He could see her dazzling beauty, through the white veil, making it hard for him to control his emotions.