23. Adrienne (unedited)

A/N-
Short chapter with cliffhanger.
Happy reading!

"Siofra is that you?"

Siofra and Asvaldur turned to see a familiar red head almost bouncing her way towards them.

"Ríona, pleasant to see you." Siofra said still a bit shy about their previous encounter.

"Great to see you too. Are you here for your doctors appointment?" Iaso asked.

"Yeh we had our appointment with Dr. Chan. Why are you here? Are you fine?" Siofra asked slightly concerned, although she didn't know Iaso well but she was one of few peoples she would consider as her friend.

"Oh yeh I am fine, I work here and my shift just got over. So I am just heading out. And Dr. Chan, damn he is the bet cardiologist in the world. He costs a lot!"

"Yeah he does but Val here wanted to make sure that I get nothing but the best so..." Siofra replied feeling a hue of red appear on her face as she heard Iaso laugh a lot.

"No need to be embarrassed dear, Alastair is same. This overprotective alpha men I tell you."

Asvaldur cleared his throat feeling bit awkward with the conversation going.

"Hello to you too, Asvaldur." Iaso said, when suddenly something sparkling caught her eye.

"Hello Dr. Sloane but I think we are getting late--"

"Oh my god! Is that a engagement ring I see!!" Iaso asked gaining a lot of attention, a lot more than the couple liked.

"You! And you!!" She screamed pointing towards Siofra and Asvaldur.

"When? How? We just met you three days back and now you are engaged? Wait are you pregnant?" Iaso asked a bit slowly now.

"No we are not pregnant and we just got engaged yesterday. And please don't tell anyone till we figure out what to do." Asvaldur said slightly embarrassed.

"Oh you don't have to worry about it. My lips are sealed. But just wait till Alastair hears about it, he would flip off to hear that he has to change the kids diaper from on." Iaso said smilingly and the couple looked completely perplexed.

"Thank you, but we must leave now we have somewhere to go." Asvaldur said. The girls bid goodbye to each other and hugged each other, promising to hangout soon.

"Where are we going?" Siofra asked as soon as they entered the car.

"To meet someone." Siofra almost scoffed at his vague reply.

"That was informative." She said under her breath while Asvaldur just had an amused smile on his face.

The car stopped in front of their mansion and Siofra gave Asvaldur an questioning look.

"Someone is coming. She'll be here in an hour, so why don't we utilize that time." Asvaldur asked and Siofra blushed under his suggestive glaze.

"Love, what are you thinking about? I am talking about showing you around since we were quite busy last night." Asvaldur said smiling like a Cheshire cat, he obviously knew what's going on his little fairy's mind so decided to tease her a little.

"Come let's go."

The mansion was a unique combination of classy, elegance and homey feeling. Siofra could totally imagine having a family here. The living room provided a gorgeous three sixty view of the city.