22. Empyrean (unedited )

Siofra just stood there frozen. What the hell just happened did he confessed his love and asked her to marry him at the same day. Oh my God! Oh my god! He asked her to marry him. Shit what would she do!?

"Love forget it. Shit I should have thought before this is too early you hardly know me for six months. And moreover I didn't even---"

He was roughly interpreted by soft lips on his rough ones.

"Yes I will. Now put on the ring." She said. Although she hardly knows him for six months she could she herself with him, spending all her life with him, having cute children with him.

"But love, I didn't even write a good romantic speech. Even the arrangements are not what you deserve. It's just that as soon as I came to know why you were not talking to me I did what first came into my mind not even thinking it would be so fast for you." He said.

"Do you regret proposing me?" She asked.

"No love never. If I had a chance I would have proposed you the day I met you." He said as she gasped.

"Seriously!? You didn't even know me." She exclaimed.

"I kinda fell in love with you in the first sight." He said with a hue of pink on his cheeks as he rubbed his neck.

He suddenly heard clicks of camera as he looked up to see his fairy clicking pictures. He raise his eyebrow.

"What? You look cute when you are blushing." She said pouting.

"I will show you how much cute I am."

Asvaldur couldn't help but kiss her deeply and passionately pouring all his love he has for her.

They both were left hot and bothered.

"Make love to me, Val." Siofra whispered painfully.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"If I wasn't sure I wouldn't  have asked you." Siofra huffed annoyed by any delay.

Asvaldur had a sinister smirk on his face that  made Siofra shiver.

"I will baby doll. But before that you shall be punished." He said.

"Puni--shed for what?" Siofra asked carefully.

"Oh did you really think that I will forget about how you made me feel these two days?"

Before Siofra could even respond he scooped her into his arms and carried her to the bedroom.

That night they reached the height of ecstaticity, pleasuring each other, pouring all the love on each other as they made sweet yet passionate love, taking each others virginity.

*-*

Asvaldur felt he was in heaven.

If a year ago someone would have told him that he would share a bed with women he would have punched him, if someone would have told him that his whole world would revolve around a person let alone a women he would have scared him with his ugly scowl. Yet here he is, with his love of life laying in his arms looking delicate and fragile.

He wore off his love yesterday. Probably going for the fifth round wasn't a great idea for their first time.

His gaze fell on the hand particularly her left hand a huge smile made its way on his face. Seeing the beautiful ring that was settled right on her ring finger connecting it to her heart.