Iskall X Impulse - Cuddles

(Quick AN; this is gunna be a little sappy and cheesy. Impulse's mega base is the one from SE06 ok. Also, Impulse and Iskall are already dating! OK? OK. WARNING; ADORABLE IMPULSE!)

*

Impulse finished the layout for his mega base. As he whipped his forehead clean of dirt, he looked up at the sun.

He sighed. Today was drawing to a close and he got practically nothing he wanted done. The only things he did was fix some redstone that he accidentally broke of Tango's and his layout.

He felt tired, but he couldn't sleep. Becides, BDubs was the official server sleeper, or something that Tango said. He didn't know.

Impulse heard rockets and saw Grian being chased by an angry Zedaph. "Commere' cod boy!" Was all Impulse heard before they were out of earshot.

The brunette sighed again and turned to the outline. He opened his shulker box and grabbed some birch and white concrete and got to work.

Halfway done, he heard more fireworks. 'Great.More distractions,' he thought.

"Hey, love. What are you doing still up?" Impulse turned to see his boyfriend of 2 years, Iskall standing below him.

"Working. I need to finish this." He replied, his voice gravely. He went back to placing blocks. "Come down and get cuddled. I know you like that." Impulse accidentally misplaced his footing and fell off his base more then 30 blocks up.

"IMPULSE!" Yelled Iskall and flew toward him. He caught him at the last moment. As they slowly drifted back to the ground, Iskall held his love right in his arms. He was shaking.

"Are you ok, Impy?" Impulse nodded, not trusting his voice.

"You look like you haven't slept in a couple days, love. Come on, let's get you to bed and we'll cuddle." Impulse smiled. He never turned down cuddles from Iskall.

The taller layer him down on the bed and grabbed a pair of pj pants from the hamper and left to go change.

When he got back, he saw a very shirtless Impulse. "I like cuddling like this." He replied.

"Oh, get over here, Impy." As soon as Impulse's head hit his lover's chest, he was out.

Iskall brought up his phone from the bedside table, he messaged all the Hermits not to bug Impulse or himself. They were going to take a few days off from doing anything in favor of cuddling.

With that done, he gathered his boyfriend in his arms and fell asleep with him, dreaming only of thoughts of Impy.