Chapter 10

Recap from last chapter: I hear yelling and then more yelling but from different people before I hear someone walking up the stairs and getting closer to my room and by the sounds of their steps their pissed.

—————————————————————

   My door swings open so fast that it smacks the wall, my head snaps up to see Grant. His face is red from anger, he marches over to me and pulls me up by the arm roughly.

I wince in pain but don't say a word, he pulls me out of the room, I stumble behind him but keep up with how fast he's walking.

He drags me downstairs and into the kitchen where Eddie and Juicy are being hold back by Josh, Gabby, and Smashing, they both look bloody but from Eddie is more badly beaten up.

Grant pushes me forward and every stops and looks at me, "in my defense I didn't tell Juicy to beat the shit outta him so... I'll just go back to my room now," I say stepping back but I just hit Grant's back.

Josh seems very pissed and let's go of Juicy who has blood on his face and his knuckles, but I turn back to Josh.

"I told you to stay in the fucking bedroom!" Josh screams at me and I just shrug, "got bored," is all I state pissing Josh off more, he steps closer to me and Juicy pulls away from Smashing and steps in front of me.

"Josh it's my fault I went to my room to take a shower and she must have snuck out when I did," Josh pitches the bridge of his nose.

"Gaege I know your trying to protect her but she still left her room when I told her not too," Gaege? I look at Juicy so that's his real name.

Juicy just looks away so I step out from behind him, "well again if you wouldn't have kidnapped me..." I trail off looking at my nails and putting on a bored expression.

Josh just growls and steps closer to me but then I get a great idea and a smile pops on my face, "butttt if you bring me my stuff from my house and get me a puppy of my choosing then maybe I'll be a good little prisoner," this cause Josh to stop walking to me.

He actually seems to be thinking about it causing my smile to grow more, "fine, Grant Smashing get her stuff and a puppy," they nod but I stop them.

"I want a red husky pup with blue eyes," I smirk and Josh just sighs and nods before walking out the door and up the stairs probably to his office.

Smashing and Grant leave and Gabby helps Eddie to their room but not before Eddie glares at me and Juicy while I just smirk and wave bye.

I look at Juicy my smirk dropping, I lightly smack his knuckles causing him to hiss in pain, "come one let's get you cleaned up," I say pulling Juicy by the arm to the downstairs bathroom.

Once inside I look around for stuff to clean his face and knuckles, once found I hop on the sink counter and pull Juicy's hand to me.

I pour rubbing alcohol on a cotton ball and look at Juicy but he doesn't meet my eyes, "this is gonna sting a bit," I say and press the ball on his knuckles and I watch his jaw clenched but he doesn't say anything.

After his knuckles are all clean and pull his face closer so I can clean it Juicy just frowns and looks away, I giggle before cleaning his face.

"He got you good but nothings broken thankfully but your face is gonna be bruised," at my words he just nods I finish cleaning his face and I throw away all the cotton balls and put away everything.

Juicy just looks at me and I look right back at him, "thank you for beating the shit outta Eddie," I say causing Juicy lips to twitch upwards, he just nods.