•beautiful crime•

"Looks like an angel, acts like a devil."

••••••

••••••

Eleanor Jackson is a rare woman, indeed. Thomas Shelby is a rare man as well.

Two similar people are supposed to live a similar life and yet the 20th century brought different outcomes for these souls. Not surprisingly since one is a man and another a woman.

Nevertheless, Eleanor and Tommy navigate through their dark lives with similar goals, secrets and troubles. When Eleanor sets foot in Birmingham for the first time to meet with her brother, at a seemingly first glance she is an angel to the notorious gang of Peaky Blinders.

Beautiful, outspoken and brave Eleanor quickly manages to push herself in the middle of the chaos that surrounds Tommy Shelby's life. Chaos she stirs since the woman isn't such an angel after all.

With a task in mind, Eleanor has to overcome her own demons as well as to do something no other man has tried yet.

To take down Tommy Shelby once and for all. But Tommy isn't like the rest of men, blinded by the beauty and angelic nature of Elle, which she quickly learns of. The War had changed most men, but not like it changed Mr. Thomas Shelby.

With so many lives at stake as well as her own, Eleanor has to choose the best decision. To make Tommy Shelby fall or to become free with him.

Tommy has to make a decision as well. To make Elle Jackson fall or to become free with her.

Together, Eleanor and Tommy face not only the circumstances of their intervened lives, but their secret desires of facing their demons together. Demons which they soon learn they share. Demons they don't want his family, Elle's brother or the rest of the world to know.

C A S T O F
B E A U T I F U L C R I M E

••••••