Chapter 5

A/N: 5 months...whoops. Enjoy!

*5 years ago*

Jay's POV

"So what exactly am I supposed to be doing?" my cousin asks, matching my stride as we walk towards the set.

"You, my dear Seliel, are going to do one of your little vlogs on the set of my new show. Not only are you going to get paid handsomely, but your channel is going to blow up once the show is going to be a smash hit," I rest my arm on her shoulder, the blue gi I'm wearing loose on my skin. "Trust me, you'll be thanking me for getting you this gig."

"Hey, my channel is good already. 75,000 subscribers isn't bad," she defends her channel. Her arms are crossed.

Related to me on my mom's side, Seliel has always wanted to be famous. Both of my parents always admired Seliel's drive to make it big in this business, the contrast of me. While she was out making videos to try to grow her following, I was in my room studying engineering and physics. However, being an inventor isn't an acceptable profession to my parents, so they pushed me into acting just like my dad.

"Which is why I suggested you. I have one request though: don't flirt with my castmates in front of me. I'd prefer if my breakfast stays down today, thank you very much," I tell her. She rolls her eyes in response.

"Yes, because I'm a major flirt. Not only that, but I'm also insanely attracted to guys in pajamas," she responds sarcastically. "Now, what about that girl you've been hanging out with and think is cute. Nya, isn't it?"

Her words cause my eyes to widen sharply. "Keep your voice down."

"So I got it right?"

"She's my friend, my best friend actually, but nothing more. Besides, she's dating Gabriel Chambers."
"Who?"

"He's the star on some Disney Channel show right now that Nya had a small role in. My point is that she's taken, and I'm not a relationship wrecker."

"And you don't like her," Seliel adds, an all knowing smirk on her face. I let out a groan.

"Yes, and that. Now, come on. You need to meet the guys," I grab her wrist, pulling her forward. The faster we get to the guys, the quicker her teasing will be over.

Both of us are only children and our only cousins. We're the only family near our age that we have. She's like an older sister to me, so while I love her, her teasing can get old very quickly.

When we reach the set, we're met with the interior of a fire temple, the location of one of the golden weapons. It's very dramatic. There are some chains that hang down from the ceiling over some fake lava. The lighting is dim, most of it emitting from beneath the fake lava.

"I'll introduce you to the guys before you take a look around. Kai can probably show you some of the cool aspects of the set since he's going to be filming the most here. The rest of the guys and I are going to have to film some stuff in the forest, and that's nowhere near as exciting," I suggest, guiding my cousin into two of my new friends. "Seliel, this is Zane Larsson, and this is Kai Heath. Guys, this is my cousin, Seliel."

"Is it hot in here, or is it just you?" Kai winks at her. Before I can say anything, Seliel laughs.

"Cute, but you're a bit young for me. Aren't you like 14?" she instantly shuts him down, looking unimpressed but humored.

"I'm 15 for your knowledge. I'm not the runt like Jay."

"Hey!"

"Jay is not only the youngest, but he is also the smallest out of all of us," Zane adds, making my eyes narrow.