One Direction's pregnant daughter

Malary's POV

Hi my name is Malary I'm 15 years old, I have dirty blond hair and bright blue eyes. Also I'm pregnant thanks to rape. Yeah story of my life. I was laying on my bed and I looked at my little baby bump. As I was looking at my Angel I thought back to all the abuse I've been getting. The Populars call me a slut and other hurtful things and as soon as the abuse starts thanks to hormones I start crying and they start slapping me that's why I barely leave my room the only reason I do is to eat. I have at least one friend his name is Maxx and he's been my friend since i got here to this hell hole. Man if I knew what was going to happen to me I would have prepared myself. So yeah there I was minding my own business on my laptop (a baby gift from Maxx and Mr. Frenchie( our caretaker) listening to music and started singing with the music so I closed my eyes and pictured the perfect place for my life it would be me and my daughter and and I would hand her off to my manager and walk onto the stage, hearing the roar of the crowd all there for me and then look at my little girl one more time before I would start singing and I sang my heart out. That right there is my dream world the one place where I would be myself and not worry about the Populars and all that mattered was me, Maxx, and my Angel.

So sorry it's short it's just that when I started writing it I thought I had the perfect chapter and I deleted almost half of it so I had to rewrite it as much as possible

A picture of Malary's daughter from dream on side