--[3]--

She got home and ran to her room. The first thing Madison could think of was listening to music but before she even grabbed her headphones something caught her eyes. The box with the moonstone ring. She slowly walked to the ring. When she got there she grabbed the box and some light comes through the little crack in the box. Madison was shooked cause this wasn't how it looked like when her mom gave it to her

She eventually opens the box and she sees that the whole moonstone is glowing. It's very bright, so bright that Madison barely could look in it. She hesitated for a while and then decided to grab the ring.

The ring looked absolutely fascinating. The silver with the moonstone really got your eye. Madison couldn't take her eye of it even if she wanted to. It was like something or someone was calling from inside that ring. That sounded crazy in Madison's mind so she decided to put it back in the box and not to pay any attention to it anymore.

Sometime later her mom came home and already got a call from home. This time she was different when she walked upstairs. She was nice and calm and asked how she was. She probably hurt why she ran away from school. It isn't the most fun thing but Madison could handle it. She always shows herself as she is strong. Sometimes stronger than that she actually is.

During the conversation she had with her mom, it felt like the ring was still calling her as it needed her. Maybe her mom knew something about this.

'Mom do you by any chance know that the moonstone in the ring that u have me can glow up, like really bright light?'

'Glow up, what are you even talking about Madison. Are you getting crazy or sick? It's just a normal moonstone and moonstones don't glow up'.

Madison felt like she was made fun of by her own mom. The anger and the hate started to become more. More than that it was before her mom came to talk to her.

'Mom can you please go ur starting to piss me off', Madison said in the nicest way she could possibly say it with this anger.

Her mom went away and they didn't talk to each other for that day, not even with dinner.