--[8]--

Madison's parents stayed the whole night in the hospital with her. They slept on the couch in her room. 

Not many minutes after they woke up, a doctor walked in. 

'Are you the parents of Madison?'

'Yes, yes we are.'

'Good. So because we have no idea what's wrong with her, we'd like to run some tests on her if you agree with that.'

They look at each other and nod.

'Of course, go ahead. I want to know what's wrong is with my baby.'

For the past few hours, they did different kinds of tests. No test could tell what was wrong with her though. When they told the parents that they burst out into tears. It was heartbreaking seeing their daughter in this state knowing they can't do anything but waiting. 

After a while, something happened to Madison. They could see it very well on the monitor. 

'Doctor, doctor,' they yelled, 'something is happening.'

The doctor walked in and indeed something was going on. He told the parents that her emotions just changed. 

What they don't know is that Madison just felt like she regretted something. All they could see is that her emotions were changing so that wasn't really useful. The doctors were happy though cause this means she is still alive and doing good. 

Although they did a lot of tests today they still haven't figured out what is wrong with her. The doctors say that she is in a deep sleep and she can only wake up by herself. 

There's nothing the doctors can do anymore so the parents bring Madison back home, in the hope she will wake up soon.