--[5]--

While Madison is walking home she is having some kind of conversation in her head. She is deciding if she should put on the ring or not. 

'Maybe something happens when you put it on.'

'What is that something is bad.'

'Well is it even possible?'

'It did glow up though and mom said that wasn't possible.'

'Oh fuck it I should just do it.'

After she was done talking to herself like this, she noticed that she was already home. She ran upstairs and grabbed the box as fast as she could. She opens it and it's shining bright again. For a second she doubts if she is really going to do it. Eventually, Madison puts on the ring. 

In no time she falls into the woods. She looks around and doesn't notice these woods. Also, these woods are black and white, there's no color here. 

'Strange', she thinks.

Madison is getting scared and is wondering if this was a mistake to do. She wants to go away, leave this place. You don't feel comfortable when you are there. But how hard she tried it was impossible to get that ring off her finger. 

'Great that means I'm stuck here. Always lovely right.'

The anger in Madison is building up. In no time she starts to punch the street just because she needs to hit something. It makes her let go of her anger. Not all of it but enough to feel calm again. 

After punching the tree for about 15 minutes, she is done and gets tired. She decided to find some leaves and lay them down on some stones. It took her a long time to fall asleep, but she eventually did it with her last thought:

'How am I ever going to get out of this miserable place?'