--[6]--

Her parents came home late. They went out for a nice dinner. After all the trouble Madison has been causing they wanted to relax for once. So a nice dinner was it. They wouldn't think anything was going to happen to her cause she can take care of herself and she is old enough. 

'Madison we're home.'

No response.

'Madison we're home, answer me!'

Still no response.

Her mom walks angrily upstairs to her room. She thinks that Madison is listening to loud music again because she wouldn't sleep early. When she comes into her room she freezes. 

John, JOHN, come upstairs NOW!!'

Her dad, John, comes upstairs and freezes too. they both start to cry and fall into each other arms. 

'I'm going to call 911 right now'

John gets the phone and starts to call

'911 what's your emergency?'

'It's my daughter, she's laying on the ground but she isn't moving.'

'Do you know for how long she has been this way?'

'No, I don't I came back from dinner with my wife and she was already laying on the ground'

'Okay, what's your address then I will send an ambulance to your house.' 

'It's 2321 Sweetwater Blvd, Jeffrey City, WY 82310, thank you very much

'Don't hang up, I'll be on the phone when the ambulance arrives

'Okay'

After not too long the ambulance arrives. They hang up and Madison gets taken in the Ambulance. Her mom also gets in the ambulance and her dan will come not much later. He just had to take care of something.

When they got to the hospital it was late at night. The first important thing was seeing if she still was alive, lucky she was. They couldn't get her awake though. They told her mom that they will do some tests with Madison in the morning when there doctors here.