--[7]--

Meanwhile, Madison just woke up in this other 'world'. When she woke up she hoped it was all a dream but unfortunately it wasn't. All she wanted was just to go back home. Even though she was pretty reckless, she didn't like the feeling of being here. 

After a while of thinking, she got hungry, really hungry. There was no food source close to her so she had to go exploring. 

'Maybe if I go exploring I can also find the meaning of me being here.'

'Wait, I'm talking to myself, ew.'

'Damn I need to stop this before I turn crazy.'

When this discussion with herself was over, she decided to follow the path that she got on when she put on the ring. 

Madison walked for a bit and then saw a light. All she wanted right now is a light in this dark world. She walked to the light and it turned out to be a little village. This village made her happy because there probably would be some food here. The smell of freshly baked bread was the first thing she noticed when she walked into the village. 

In the village, she noticed something pretty weird. It felt like she knew all of these people and these people didn't look all too happy. All of a sudden she gets this feeling, a feeling she never felt before. It was the feeling of regret. Since Madison always has been so mean and stubborn to everyone, she never felt this feeling. 

Because she felt so terrible here, she just got some bread and left as soon as possible. While she was going out she saw her best friend. For one reason she looked really sad, different than that Madison was used to seeing her. 

'Yo Steve, why do you look so damn sad?'

But she didn't get a response.

'Weird, but okay' She told herself.

Madison left the village and sat down on a stone and ate her bread in peace.