--[4]--

The next day wasn't that different from yesterday if it came to the ring. Madison still felt like the ring was calling her name but ignored it. Her dad walks into her room to talk to her about yesterday but the moment he walked in the ring immediately stopped with shining bright. Madison finds this suspicious but lets it slide.

After the talk, Madison goes downstairs and sees the time. She has never been awake this early. She grabs some food and walks to school. This school day was different though than any other school day. First of all, she was on time for school. She was even early for school. Second of all, it's like everyone turned nice of once. Nobody was mean to her. Of course she didn't mind that cause she kept reacting the way she always does, mostly rude.

'Hey Mads how are you, feeling better today. I heard your mom called school yesterday to say that you're sick.?'

'Oh well uhm Steve why do you even care and I'm in school so use your brains and think if I'm better than yesterday'

Steve just walked away without saying a thing. This was normal behavior from Madison so Steve wasn't even surprised anymore that she acted like this even when he tries to be nice. He could see that something was different about Madison today. She was never in time.

After that school was over he walked to Madison. He wanted to know what is wrong with her.

'Yoo Mads, are you okay cause you don't like okay.'

'Yes I'm okay dumbass, nothing wrong with me.'

'Oh okay, I just thought since you were on time in school today and stuff that something was wrong.'

'Oh, ye I was in time. Just felt like it okay'

And Madisons walks home.