Laying Low

You all walk into a building with paintings and statues.

Sam: Looks like breaking all those laws is treating you well.

Sharon: I thought if I had to hustle, might as well enjoy the life of a real hustler. You know how much I'll get for a real Monet.

Sam: Deactivate your hustle mode. You make real Monets.

Zemo: No, she means real. This gallery specializes in stolen artworks. Monet. Van Gogh. Classics.

Bucky: It's true. You know, half the artworks in museums like the Lourve are fake. Real stuff sits in places like this. 

Sam: Okay, guys, I see what you're doing. You're more worldly than good old Sam.

You: Yeah, what does google say.

Sam: No shit.

Sharon: You guys need to get changed. I'm hosting clients in an hour. 

You are now wearing this. And the same boots as before.

Sam: What's going on Sharon? You don't ever want to come back home?

Sharon: They'll lock me up if I step foot back in the states. Madripoor doesn't allow extradition.

Sam: Look, I'm sorry I didn't call. But after The Blip and the chaos, I just...

Sharon: You know the whole thing is a joke, right. Just like the way you gave up that shield, deep down you know it was wrong.

You: He knows. And not so deep down.

You are sitting on the couch across from Bucky drinking a bottle of Gin.

Sharon: By the way, how is the new Cap?

Bucky: Don't get me started.

Sharon: Please. You bye into all that stars and stripes bullshit. Before you were his pet psychopath, you were Mr. America! Cap's best friend. 

Bucky: Wow, she's kind of awful now.

You: Come on, hasn't she always.

Sam: Karli Morganthou and 7 others have taken the serum.

Sharon: You guys should really steer clear all of this is for your own safety.

Sam: We know it's a risk, but we won't leave until we find the one who cracked the code.

You: We got a name, Wilfred Nagel.

Sharon: Nagel works for the Power Broker.

Sam: We need your help Sharon, I can get your name cleared.

Sharon: You handling with my life?

Sam: Not like that.

Sharon: I don't buy that. You pretending you can clear my name.