The Boat

You were sitting at the table watching Aj and Cass play with the shield which you took back from John A.K.A Captain America wannabe. You smiled to yourself when you saw how much fun the boys were having. You take another sip of your strawberry smoothie before saying.

You: Shh, remember there's a sleeping grandpa on the couch.

Bucky: Hey!

You 3 look towards Bucky and he waves.

Aj: Put it back. Hurry, hurry.

The boys put the shield away and run off into their room. You giggle as they runoff.

You: Hey, grandpa.

Bucky(Sarcastically): Haha very funny.

You get up and walk over to him and sit at his feet.

Bucky: What you got there?

You: Strawberry smoothie. Want something?

Bucky sits up and tucks a strand of hair behind your ear before he gives your lips a little peck.

Bucky: No.

You blush a light shade of red before getting up and washing up your cup.

Bucky: Aww did I make you bluch

You: In your dreams, sarge. 

-Out on the boat-

You were on the boat looking at the sunrise. When you decided to go check on Sam and Bucky, you poke your head through the trapdoor.

You: Wow! You 2 can actually get along.

Bucky: No I'm helping there's a difference, doll.

Sam: What? Doll?

You: Nice, bye sarge, bye Sammy.

You leave and sit on the edge of the boat smiling to yourself. When the boys come out from the engein room Sam walks over to the water pump and, Bucky walks over to you he tickles you and you almost fall over bord.

You: Hey! What was that for.

Bucky: Nothing, now come on.

Bucky puts a hand on your waist and you both walk over to Sam.

-30 minute later-

Sam: Okay, so...

Sarah walks over to you 3.

Sarah: Excuse me, no!

Sam: There should be a 3-16th bolt that goes in the big gear.

Bucky: Nope!

You: Oh-no.

Sarah: Uh-huh. No. No.

Sam: You didn't even look.

Bucky: I didn't have to. Hi, Sarah.

You: Hey. (Nervous giggle)

Sarah: I told you specifically that the water pump was not the problem, yet here you are.

Bucky: Yep, Samuel.

Sam: In our defence, we were supposed to be done long before you woke up.

Sarah: I don't come up to the sky to tell you how to barrel roll, so you don't come down here and start messing around with things you don't understand.

Sam: Wow. Wow.

Sarah: Bye. Off. Thank you lady, gentlemen. Appreciate you. I love you, bro.

You all get up and walk off the boat Bucky holding your hand leading you, even though he knows you are capable of walking on your own.