The Shield

You end up at a run-down warehouse. You, Bucky, and Sam all go in at the same time.

Sam: Walker...

Walker: You guys should see a medic, you don't look so good.

You: John, stop.

Walker: What? You saw what happened. You know what I had to do. I killed him because I had to. He killed Lemar.

Bucky: He didn't kill Lemar, John. 

You: Don't go down that road. Believe me, it doesn't end well.

Walker: I'm not like you.

Sam: Listen it was the heat of the battle. Okay? If you explain what happened, they may consider your record. We don't want anyone else to get hurt. John... You gotta give me the shield, man.

Walker: Oh, so that's what this is. You almost got me.

Sam: You made a mistake.

Walker: You don't wanna do this.

Bucky: Yeah, we do.

You 3 start fighting John, at one point Bucky get thrown over, and then his hand made electricity.

Sam: This isn't you, John

Walker: We could've been a team.

Sam starts calling out to you but you just stand there remembering to fear in the man's eyes when John killed him and this made you angry. The shield falls on the ground and you, Sam, and Walker all run after it. 

Sam is ripping the shield off John's arm but ends up breaking it.

Walker: It's mine.

Sam: It's over, John.

They all continue to fight. Your eyes turn flaming red then you stomp your foot on the ground sending a huge fire soundwave causing everyone to fall over. Bucky picks up the shield and drops it beside Sam.

Bucky walks over to you and helps you up, you hug him while he rubs your head with his hand. 

Bucky: Come on.

You both walk out of the building.

-Next Day-

Sam is talking on the phone, you and Bucky watching the convocation. You start pacing around the room when Bucky opens his arms for you to come. You rub your eyes and walk over to him just as you are about wrap your arms around him, he kissed your forehead.

Sam: She's gone. We'll never find her.

Torres: Hey, you got your sleeve back. And the girl, nice.

Bucky walks off.

Sam: Are you off to go take care of Zemo?

Torres: All right, good to know you survived.

You aren't really paying attention to what Sam and Torres are saying but you are fascinated by the shield. You touch the shield then Sam takes it and walks off, you follow.

Torres: Wait, yo, you forgot the wings.

Sam: Keep 'em.

-Baltimore-

You and Sam walk out the back of Isaiah's house.

Isaiah: That what I think it is?

Sam puts the case with the shield in it on the wooden table out in the backyard.

Isaiah: Mmm-mmm. Leave it covered. Those stars and stripes mean nothin' good to me.

Sam: We need to understand