Dora Milaje

-Back At Zemo's Hideout-

Sam's sitting at his computer, Zemo's on the couch with a cold cloth over his eyes, you're sitting on the counter and Bucky is somewhere.

Zemo: Where any of you offered it?

You both look over at him.

You: What?

Zemo: The serum.

You and Sam: No.

Zemo: If you had been, hypothetically that is, would you have taken it?

Sam: No

You: Absolutely not.

Zemo: No hesitation from both of you, impressive.

He takes the cloth off of his face.

Zemo: Sam, you can't hold on hope for Karli. No matter what you saw in her, she's gone. And we can not allow that she and her acolytes become yet another faction of gods amongst real people. Super Soldiers cannot be allowed to exist.

Sam: Isn't that how gods talk? And if that's how you feel, then what about Bucky? 

You: Blood isn't always the solution.

Zemo: That's coming from someone who spent 18 years of her life killing people.

The door opens and then closes. Bucky walks in and starts to remove his jacket.

Bucky: Something' not right about Walker.

Sam: You don't say

Bucky: Well, I know crazy when I see one

He walks over to the cupboard and takes out a glass then pours himself a glass of gin.

Bucky: Because I am crazy, and her like she is hella crazy.

You: Thanks I guess

Sam: Can't argue with that.

Bucky: Shouldn't have given him the shield.

Sam: I didn't give him the shield.

You: Well, Steve defiantly didn't

Walker kicks the doors open and walks in.

Walker: All right. That's it. Let's go. I am now ordering you to turn him over.

He says pointing to Zemo. Zemo stands up along with Sam and Buckys stands in front of you while you stay seated.

Sam: Hey, slow your roll. Shield or no shield, the only thing you're runnin' in here is your mouth. Now I had Karli and you overstepped. He's actually proven himself useful today. We'll need all hands on deck for what's comin' next.

Walker: How do you want the rest of this conversation to go, Sam, huh?

He doesn't respond, you think about getting involved but you aren't bothered yet, and you know you aren't the only person who thinks that.

Walker: Yeah. Should I put down the shield? Make it fair?

He puts down the shield and a spear gets thrown in the pillar. Immediately you recognize the spear. 2 other ladies walk in and you look confused why they're here but on the inside very happy you get to see Ayo and Shuri.

Ayo(In wakadan): Even if he is a means to your end... Time's up.

Sam: English please. 

Shuri(In english): Relise him now.

Walker: Hi. John Walker. Captain America.

He sticks out his hand for someone to shake but nobody does. You say quietly but loud enough for Sam, Bucky and Zemo to hear.