Chapter 4

Ginny's POV 

I was taking a long bubbly bath, when suddenly I heard hissing noise. Then I looked down onto the floor. Snake. A huge, green one. Then I screamed. I saw Harry coming in the bathroom. Then I realized I was still naked. 

" HARRY!!!! DON'T COME NEAR!!!" I shouted at him

" HOLY!!!!!! SH*T!!!!!" He shouted 

" Don't come near" I started to shake as it came closer to me

" Ginny!!!!" Harry started to grab his wand

" Harry....." I started to whimper

" Impedimenta!!!" 

The snake stopped

I sat in the tub, I started to shake, I felt my face went pale. 

" Harry....." I keep blinking my eye stunned of what just happened 

Harry took a towel and came to me. 

" Shhhh, it's okay, I'll get this thing out, come on" Harry said helping me get up, and started to wrap the towel around my body. When Harry help me come out of the tub, I did not move. 

" Gin, come on" 

" No..... I'm not stepping on the floor where that snake was" I said looking at the snake

" Alright" Harry carried me bridal style and brought me out of the bathroom. Harry then went to my suitcase and grabbed some clothes. 

 " Here, Gin

 " Here, Gin. Go get changed. I'll get someone to remove the snake" Harry comforted me. 

" Why..... must......... it........ be........... snakes.......?" I was never so scared in my life, but after Riddle and the basilisk, I got scared of snakes forever. 

" Shhhhh" Harry started the hug me tight

" I'm here, and if any other snakes ever come near you, I'll protect you, alright?" Harry said looking at me straight in the eyes.

I nodded and pecked him on the lips. 

Then Harry got up and closed the door to let me change.