Chapter 10

~ Time Skip~

2003 July 29th

" HARRY POTTER!!!! YOU GIVE ME BACK MY DIARY RIGHT NOW!!!" Ginny shouted chasing Harry.

" 1th September 1991, Dear Diary today at King Cross Station. Me and mum was going to drop off Ron, Fred, George and Percy to Hogwarts when a boy with raven black hair and emerald green eyes came and ask mum how to get on the platform. And MY LORD!!!! It was Harry Potter; Mum didn't notice his though. I swear I begged mum to let me go on the train but I couldn't. Thank you, universe!!!" Harry yelled

" Give me back my diary!!!!" Ginny yelled

" 23th December 1995, Dear Diary today after out last DA meeting for Christmas I wanted to ask Harry when will the next meeting start. I went back to the Room of Requirement and my hear and face fell. Harry was there snogging the girl who I hated all along Cho Chang!!!! I broke down immediately running away. I felt so heartbroken, my operation of Making Harry Potter to like me back had obviously failed because this girl Cho Chang had ruined it. WAY TO GO UNIVERSE!!!!" Harry slowed down when he read and stopped running. Ginny caught up snatched the book from his hands and ran away.

Harry's POV

Ginny ran up to our bedroom. I knew she was upset. I went up to the bedroom to find Ginny curdled up in a ball at the corner with her diary beside her. I sat beside her and hugged her tightly.

" You know I don't like her anymore" I told Ginny

" I know, it just hurts when I hear or remember that" she replied

" I love you and only you, alright?" I comforted her. She nodded.

~ 2003 July 31th ~

" HARRY WAKE UP!!! IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY!!!" I heard Ginny said jumping up and down on the bed. Then she stopped and kissed me on the cheek.

" Hmmm" I replied sleepily.

" Come on!!" Ginny said pulling me up

" Fine" I said groaning. Then Ginny crashed her lips on mine, kissing me fiercely, I woke up completely and kissed her back. Ginny pulled away and told me to get dressed.

~ After a while ~

" Harry, I've got a present for you" Ginny told me.

" What?"

" Here" Ginny said handing me a small box I opened it and took out a baby shirt saying' I'm Harry Potter's child'. I widen my eyes and looked at Ginny. I was about to say something but Ginny cuted me off.

" Yes, I am"

I was stunned with happiness.

I jumped up and down, then lifted Ginny up and twirled her over and over again.

" I'M GOING TO BE A FATHER!!!!" I yelled happily. Ginny laughed.

" How old is it?" I asked lifting up her shirt and holding her tummy.

" It's 2 weeks old, Harry"

" Brilliant" I said kissing her tummy.