Chapter 13

Ginny's POV 

" Morning, Gin" I heard and felt someone kiss my forehead.

" Morning" I replied

" How are you?" Harry asked me

" Better"

" How's James?" I asked

" Sleeping"

" Mhmmm"

I got discharged from ST. Mungo's a few days later. Harry drove me and James back to Grimmauld's Place.

" Welcome to your new home baby" Harry said kissing James's nose, he giggled.

" Come on, we need to bring James to his nursery" I said picking up all the baby stuff. Harry stopped me.

" Gin, you just came out from the hospital, get some rest. I can do it"

" No, I'm fine"

" I'm not letting you, get your rest. I'll handle James" Harry said picking up the bags

" Fine" I walked up to our bedroom, and laid on the bed. After a while, I fell asleep.

I was sleeping peacefully when....

" WAHHHHH!!!!!!"

I got up and saw Harry sleeping beside me. I shake him furiously

" JAMES IS CRYING!!!! GET UP!!!!" I ran out of the room and to the nursery.

I saw James there crying, I picked him up, took a bottle of milk and fed him.

" Shhhh, shhhhh. Mommy's here....." I whispered to James, he stopped crying. He fell asleep again.

I placed him in his crib turned around and saw a sleeping Harry by the door, eyes closed and slightly snoring. I walked to him, leaned closer and pinched both of his cheek pulling it, hard.

" OW!!" Harry shouted. I quickly slapped my hand on his mouth, pointing at a sleeping James. I kissed his nose and headed for our bedroom. Harry followed. I cuddled next to Harry, laying my head on his chest. Harry kissed my head.

" I love you, Gin"

" Mmm Love you too"

6pm

I woke up and saw Harry was not by my side, I went to the bathroom, took a cool long bath. I changed into some of Harry's old Quidditch sweater, knickers and my bra. When I wore Harry's clothes it's like a dress for me, a comfortable one. I went downstairs and saw Harry cooking with James in his arms. I smiled at m at m husband and my son. Harry saw me

" How was your sleep?" Harry asked me

" Comfortable"

" Is that....." Harry asked me pointing on my shirt( Harry's )

" Yeah, it's yours"

Harry chuckled. I took James from his arms.

" Say mama" I said once I placed James on my laps

" Googaaa" James mumbled

" Mama"

" Gaaaa"

" Say Dada" I turned around and saw Harry there, behind me

" Gooo"

I smirked.

" Come on, I'm done cooking" Harry said

I got up placed James in his baby seat. I fed him some porridge. I fed some in his mouth, instead he spit it out on my face, James giggled. I heard Harry trying his best not to laugh, I glared at him. He took a napkin and wiped of the porridge off my face. After dinner, me and Harry tried our best to get James in the bath. I sang James to sleep.

" Goodnight James" I said kissing his nose and forehead. I noticed James has my eyes, Harry's nose, Harry's mouth, my freckles, Harry's face and Harry's eyelashes.

I didn't care to change I just got to bed.

1am

" WAHHHHHH WAHHHHHH!!!!" I got up, shake Harry up and ran to the nursery. I picked James up and started to sooth him

" Shhhh James, Shhhh. Mommy's here. Hmmmm. Mommy's here" James stopped crying. I planned to bring to me and Harry's bedroom to sleep with us. I saw Harry there on the bed sitting eyes almost closed. I sat on my bed, Harry saw me and hugged me close, James in between us.

I never felt so happy ever, having my love of my life and my child both with me

Hey Guys!!! Thanks for reading this chapter. Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT AND SHAREEEEEEEEE. Bye~ 

Ginnyxx