Chapter 1 : Intro !!

Chapter One : Intro

 "Are You Down To Ride Shy"

I Was In A Daze My Own Little World Whats About To Happen Can Go Anyway. Am i Ready For The Drama? Keeping Low Key ? Be Heartless ?

Iyt I Know Your Think Whats Going On Well Imma Tell Your The Whole Story.

I Picked Up The Brown Louis Vuitton Handbag Arhh It Was Lush! "Yeah Its Nice, When We Leaving Shy I Need To Hit Up JD And Dem Other Shops" Kyraa’s  Forever Moaning But You Gotta Love Her.

"Ayy My Gurl Settle Nuhh Chaa ! " I Decided To Buy The Handbag To Add To My Collection I Was Miss Designer Truss Me. 

"That Will Be £580.00 Are You Paying By Cash Or Card" The Cashier Asked She Looked Kinda Nice No Homo She Was Young You Could Tell By Her Body Language. 

"Yes I'll Like To Pay By Card" I Gave Her A Friendly Smile To Show Manners, I Put In My Card And Entered My Pin. 

"Thank You Have A Nicee Dayy "

"Finally You Take Forever Shopping I Thought I Was Bad "

She Said Jokily

"Kyra Don't Go On Like You Don't Take Long Your The One To Talk"

As We Was Walking Down The High Street Of Central London I'm Seeing Some Hot Fire Spicey Boy's But I'm Keeping My Cool, We Entered The Packed JD All I Saw Was Mandem Left Right And Centre. Kyra Was In Her Zone I Coped Couple Creepz, As I Got To The Counter I Saw Couple Boys Walkin Over To Me And Kyra Direction. 

"Shy Shy Its Dwayne && Courtney With The Other Mandem"

"Yahh To Liee Where, Where ?"

I Turned My Head To Take The Change Out My Purse

"Thank You" I Said To The Cashier And Picked Up Mine And Kyra Things As I Turned Round I Saw A Body In Front Of Me I Looked Up And My Heart Skipped To My Lou It Was Courtney Woi I Felt My Face Heating Up I Looked To My Left To See Dwayne Chattin To Kyra Them To Wasn't Goin Out Yet But It Soon Happen ! Courtney Oh Courtney Hmm He Was A Nicee Brownskin Boy Round 6ft Light Brown Eyes Faded Waves Swag Boyy He's Got That Truss As I Looked Up I Saw Him Licking His Lips Ohh Lard That Send A Tingling Sensation Thru Me Oh Gardd !

"What You Sayin Shy? Wats Gd ?" His Voice Was Nice And Deep He's Just Fuckin Sexy ! "I'm Iyt Courtz What Can I Say You Noe Just Splashing The Cash ! Wbu ?"

"Mans Just Ere You Noee Stacks The Notes But Act Broke"

"Hmm Yeah Anyways I Gotta Go"

"Kyra Let's Go Bye Courtz" I'm Walking Out The Store Thinking Kyra Behind Me I Look Back The Gurl Still Bussing Gums With Dwayne, I Took Out My BB And Started Pinged Ppl 5mins Later This Gurl Came Out Bussin Nufff Teethh, I Didn't Even Ask Why I Wanted Sutten To Eat So I Got The Munch In McDeez ! It Was About 6:00pm Shops Was Getting Ready To Close So We Made R Way Home My Foot Was Burning Up Boy, Just My Luck We Was On The Same Train As Courtz And Dem Man I Beeped In And Took Out My Iphone And Dr Dre Beats, I Was In My Own Little World I Felt Someone Watching Me So I Looked Up To See Courtz Just Looking Dead In My Face I Couldn't Keep Eye Contact For To Long I Closed My Eye And Waited Till I Got To My Stop .. I Opened My Eyes And Picked Up My Shopping We All Gt Off The Train Me And Kyra Sed Bye To The Mandem I Just Continued Walking I Know I Look Like The Stush 1 No That's Not The Case I Just Have My Reasons. I Was So Tired My Foot Was Burning Up We Walked Straight Up Thru The Centre We Lived 10mins Away From The Shopping Centre.

"What You Doing Tonight Shy ?"

"Mi Ah Go Fi Mi Bed"

"You Lazy Fucker Iyt Ping Me, I'm Tired"