Chapter 6 : Always Them Types (-_-) !!

Just Looking At Dee And The Boys Talking Sutten Just Came To Is Dee A Thug Or Just Thuggish?

We Have Left The Room That Jay Was In Cause They Had To Run A Few Test On Him So We Sat Down In The Waiting Room The Boys Was Talking About The Situation.

“Iyt Leave It For Now Until We Know Whats Happened And Jay Heals Up” Dee Said With His Hand Behind His Neck.

“Yeah Bruddah”

“Family & And Friends For Jay Young ?”

We Stood Up And Walked Towards The Doctor Outside Jays Room.

“How He?” Dee Said I Could See That He Was Stressing Over His Friend, I Looked Hurt But Kept Hiding The Feeling And Acting Like Hes Find.

“Well Mr. Young Is Fine He Had A Few Stab Womb But Will Be Back To Normal Within A Few Weeks, He Just Need To Take These Tables Two Every 4Hrs Buh 30mins After A Meal”

“Okay, Can We Go See Him”

“Yes You Can Buh Only For A Little While”

Everyone Walked In With No Hesitation I Felt Like I Was A Beg Just Tagging Along Buh I Was Here With Dee Soo Uno I Stood At The Back Of The Room On My Iphone Whats App’ing Kyra About My “Date” With Dee. All Of A Sudden I Felt Like Everyone Was Watching Me When I Looked Up I See All Eyes On Me I Felt Uncomfortable Soo I Looked Away.

“Shy, Come Say Hello To My Niggas”

I Walked Over Slowly I Dunoo Why Buh I Was Shy All Of A Sudden I Stood Next Too Dee, He Wrapped His Arms Round Shoulders The Feeling Made Me Automatically Smile.

“Quick Intro Jay Shyanne Shy Jay”

“Whats Up?”

“Nutten Much You”

“Same Just In This Shit Ole, Sorry About Your Day Out With My Nigga”

“Lol Its Iyt”

“Ayy Dee You Dun Good”

“Nigga I Know”

“Anyways You Two Finish Off Your Ting Imma Be Iyt”

“You Sure?”

“Yeah”

Dee And Bye And We Walked Out In Silence But Is Wasn’t Awkward

“Sorry About 2nite How It Ended Buh I Had To Be There”

“Its Iyt Dee I Understand Cah I Would Do The Same Thing If It Was One Of Mine”

“That’s Good, What About We Go To The Ice Cream Shop?”

“Which One?”

“Only The Best.. Haagen-Dazs”

“Yay” I Jumped In The Air Like A Little Girl, We Walked To The Near Cab Station To Book A Cab, I Didn’t Understand Why Cause The Ice Cream Store Was Like 2 Roads Away Room Where We Was.

“Ayy Boss, Any Cabs ?”

“Yeah Where You Off Too”

“The Haagen-Dazs Store”

“Okay Lets Go”

We Jumped In The Cab And Was There Within Second Buh Each Time I Looked Up I Saw The Cab Man Winking At Me In The Rear-view Mirror So I Kept On Kissing My Teeth And Cutting My Eye Some Any Pedo. We Got To The Ice Cream Store And I Jumped Out Dee Jumped Out Too And Kept Walking Without Paying The Cab Man I Was Just Hoping That It Didn’t End Badly.